ohnobro0

Bands and music

I think you should be able to start a band as a career and you could start as a  garage band playing at clubs and you could progress to be as famous as queen and you would get more money the more you got famous and how you play the instruments is you would plug in your rock band instruments

17 hours ago, ohnobro0 said:

I think you should be able to start a band as a career and you could start as a  garage band playing at clubs and you could progress to be as famous as queen and you would get more money the more you got famous and how you play the instruments is you would plug in your rock band instruments

You can create a band, but it won't be a career. Nevertheless you can go and become famous and people can pay you to play for them. Or you can play at a concert hall. It is your job as the player to get yourself known Around the Island to become famous/ a celebrity. It will not be a mechanic in the game to automatically get paid.

23 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can create a band, but it won't be a career. Nevertheless you can go and become famous and people can pay you to play for them. Or you can play at a concert hall. It is your job as the player to get yourself known Around the Island to become famous/ a celebrity. It will not be a mechanic in the game to automatically get paid.

but how would you play the music would it be like rock band guitar hero kind thing where you play the song you choose or would you have to plug in like a real guitar or bass 

23 minutes ago, ohnobro0 said:

but how would you play the music would it be like rock band guitar hero kind thing where you play the song you choose or would you have to plug in like a real guitar or bass 

The keyboard keys will be linked to the different notes. There is not much detail on this at this moment.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The keyboard keys will be linked to the different notes. There is not much detail on this at this moment.

make sure to add bass becuase i really want to play bass in this game

I like the idea of a band being a career because that’s mainly what I want to do but understand it doesn’t necessarily fit.

As long as we have enough places like the Concert Hall or places people can perform that others know a musician will be maybe, so it’ll be easier allowing others to enjoy. 

+1 if we get string, brass, wind and percussion instruments! :) Gotta have that orchestra!

I feel like instruments are gonna be really, really hard to play on keyboard, especially guitars. I think this because of chords, fast picking, two hand tapping, pull offs and hammers on, etc. I think our choice in music we want to play will be very limited. I think it'll be cool if we had a choice of playing it our self on the keyboard or like we can set a pattern and how we want it to be played, an idea would be like the APB Reloaded music maker but with guitar or every other instrument. This might take away the interesting part of music because if we set a pattern, it's pretty much just click play and sitting back while it plays.. I wonder what they're gonna do with the music. This is all just brain storming.

Edited by Mastahakill