HairyGrenade

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

On 2/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Asylum Entertainment would like to present to you, the first look at Identity's gameplay trailer, giving you a vertical slice of what you can expect from the upcoming MMORPG

I just want to make one comment that is going to be real and i hope you lisent.  DO NOT MAKE THE car handeling like ARMA for the love of god give us GTA handeling. not that bull shit sliding feel. please

On 2/12/2018 at 2:04 PM, Eriberto said:

This is the video they were talking about. Now we have to wait until march.

March this is may now almost June thought the Ts was going to be awesome now not so much have to wait till the beta or game release to have any fun.

• Like 1

so i got a question...when john said you can take clothing off the rack to try on in the dressing room...... when and if a person decides they want to create clothing or maybe even furniture in this game.... Will the clothing be like a 1 of 1 meaning they would have to create lots of clothing to keep their store filled... so if john took 3 clothing items in the dressing room or bought them there would be none left of that type for another customer??  or would it be just a infinite supply ? Same with furniture if one was to walk into the store and they see 3 chairs says red yellow and green and they bought the red one.... all there be left for other people to buy would be the yellow and green one...... so as a creator you would have yo get materials and manufacturer enough stuff to keep a stock on a daily basis cause all your clothing or furniture can sell out at any given time ? that means lots of resources will have to be found and used...... @Motown @HairyGrenade @Paratus can someone please answer this one?

11 hours ago, tozany4u said:

so i got a question...when john said you can take clothing off the rack to try on in the dressing room...... when and if a person decides they want to create clothing or maybe even furniture in this game.... Will the clothing be like a 1 of 1 meaning they would have to create lots of clothing to keep their store filled... so if john took 3 clothing items in the dressing room or bought them there would be none left of that type for another customer??  or would it be just a infinite supply ? Same with furniture if one was to walk into the store and they see 3 chairs says red yellow and green and they bought the red one.... all there be left for other people to buy would be the yellow and green one...... so as a creator you would have yo get materials and manufacturer enough stuff to keep a stock on a daily basis cause all your clothing or furniture can sell out at any given time ? that means lots of resources will have to be found and used...... @Motown @HairyGrenade @Paratus can someone please answer this one?

There would be an infinite supply I believe.

7 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There would be an infinite supply I believe.

so once a creator creates something then they just have to do it one time and they can have a infinite supply? 

1 minute ago, tozany4u said:

so once a creator creates something then they just have to do it one time and they can have a infinite supply? 

No I think it's just for the shirts already in the game, not player made ones.

19 hours ago, tozany4u said:

if you own a store you have to get them delivered to you and before you run out you need to order more

indeed @stripedalucardsaid you have to order new items to keep a stock in your store. If i'm not mistaken people can also start some kind of factories as a business and you can actually employ like 50 people or so who then have to work in your factory to produce certain items. Then when they are produced they have to be delivered;) 

Just thought you should know that this is the alert I received when I came to this thread.

I believe this may be related to the Youtube outage currently going on.

fae6abda21.png