turtlespies

Secret Service?

I was thinking that maybe Identity could have some kind of secret service. One that would perhaps protect the mayor or president and, do special kinds of missions that would be too much for the S.W.A.T. to handle or maybe just things that can't be known publicly. I understand that the mayor is going to have bodyguards but I think that should be a whole new branch of military/police. For example, the taking down of a well known cartel leader would be a perfect job for the secret service. It would kinda be like an MI6 sort of thing.

Even if this doesn't happen, Security Companies such as Aegis and our Affiliates provide these services. We offer complete anonymity to our clients and partners.

Would be nice to even bribe some of these agents.

Even if that would be stupid as the agents are the action not the working part.

Hm.

I used to run Secret Service crew RP on GTA V ps4, and definitely think it would be cool to see a small convoy driving down the road and know that its the mayor.   

• Like 1

Well since it is a Governor and not the president this will not be secret service but Capital Police, a designated unit in the police for that look like the Secret Service but usually contain a small badge this of course depends on the state. Usually the SUV's they use are or have designated code placed on the bumber rather than the license plate but this again depends on who they are securing this I know for a fact is like this with Congress men.

Edited by ThereIsHope