BrandonLue

Hello from Germany!

Hello! (AGAIN):D

I'm not new at all but I haven't had a lot of time for the IdentityRPG community so I'd like to introduce myself again. ;)

About me:

My name is Brandon, I'm 16 years old and I live in Germany. In my free time I play a lot of computer games, but I'm also a member of my local fire department and I'm in the student representation of my school.

Why Identity?

I've been searching for realistic role play games for a long time and I am very fascinated in the game Identity. I love the graphics and I can't wait for the release! I've already bought access to the game, I'm just so excited!:D

Special skills:

In my free time I learned a little bit JavaScipt, Python and C languages like C, C++ and C#

I'm pretty good at building up computer systems, aswell as overclocking and configuring software

I'm pretty good in picture editing with Photoshop and other programs

Interests:

Tactical Shooters (Arma 3, Rainbow Six Siege etc.)

Simulations (Microsoft FSX, X-Plane 11, Assetto Corsa, BeamNG.drive etc.)

Photography (with my Canon EOS 60D)

Last words:

If you want to add me as a friend on Steam, you're welcome to do so :D! I'm always looking for fellow players in different games!

Social media:

Steam: CrazyRazorTV

Twitch: CrazyRazorTV

Instagram: BrandonLue

Edited by BrandonLue
  • Like 2

Welcome (back)! I understand, I've been here for a while now and I still haven't made a proper introduction myself. :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BrandonLue said:

"Willkommen" :D

I m not sure about that but google translated like this 

"Mein Willkommoner Freund"

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Welcome / Willkommen! :)

If you have any questions, please take a lot at the great FAQ's inside my signature down below.
Feel free to message me if you need help or have other questions that haven't been answered before.

Cheers,
Cayn

Warm welcome to you!

Wish a you great time in the community.

Edited by Amirali
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome BardonLue ( auch von meiner Seite :D )
where do you live in Germany? 
I just start to study computer science, only 3-month java programming, everything else is mathematics and theory stuff :/
(@ UNI OLDENBURG)
What are you most looking forward to in this game? what do you prefer to play? (genres)

Would you like to join a mafia family? be a cop? or something in between?
nice introduction! :)
I hope we can help each other! and that you have a lot of fun. See you!

sincerely snake

Welcome to Identity. I think the Fire Department is a really neat place to work and study. I once met a retired firefighter who now owns a portion of a reeally nice local business. He manages a high-end interior decorating business called Elite Decorators. He works in the most amazing luxury homes in the city. Multi-million dollar homes.  Most owned by high-class hackers, self-claimed businessmen, and impressively-lucrative traitors. Makes me ask: What will people do to hide their true identity?

Hi mate, and greetings from England!
It's nice to see someone who isn't afraid to introduce themselves properly here! I hope that you remain an active member of the community :)

Hallo Deutschland, wie gehts?

Looking forward to meeting you in the game some day!  In the meantime, enjoy the forum community!

Hallo,

bin neu hier und dachte da hier auch paar Deutsche am start sind, kann ich mal paar fragen loswerden.

kann man das spiel schon spielen? 

mit welchen pack ist das spiel vor der beta spielbar?