KennyBatin17

Supporters, Behaviour, Patience.

I think it’s all pathetic where someone is making fake accounts to give Paratus shit or the others shit too, that is where the toxicness lies, in the pathetic “supporters” who just can’t be patient, “give us a date” 21st March, there you go there’s a date, they haven’t gone mental enough before to attack them about that date, and now over a gameplay video they’re saying to kill himself, saying names, and it’s just pathetic over a video, I am honestly surprised the devs haven’t said something about it, it just is harsh and needless. @Paratus and the others, keep doing what your doing, don’t ignore all the other shit you get, you guys are gonna make history with this level of realism in a game, I don’t care if it takes till 2019/2020 to get the full release, I found this game after predicting such a game should be made, you guys are literally fulfilling my dream of gaming. I will support to the end. I hope you find a system to block out the posts where these guys or even guy are saying stuff like they have.

everyone just needs to chill, wait, and be patient with the release of stuff, it is not easy with a small team I can imagine, I barely even upload by myself on a YouTube channel and that’s an easy one man job at times to record and upload?, but it’s my confidence and shit I have got that draws me back. (Gonna change that soon??) this is only directed towards Paratus and devs to show most supporters are decent and patient, it is also directed towards supporters to say keep being the decent people, and don’t try to give hate to the ones who are giving hate, it just provokes more, trust me I would rip into those childish people but I and we all are better than that.

like I said before though, keep up the great work Paratus and the team! Hope to see the video soon. Bring it as soon as you are ready. Don’t give in to rushing it for the impatient ones.

I've seen a lot of people being pessimist, disappointed, impatient, and even trolls around. Heck I even witnessed people attacking the ones who defend Asylum. But nobody will ever stop me from supporting this ambitious project.

When I saw the screenshots and the few videos with Q&A, I just fell for it. A game where I'll be able to role play the way I'd like and interact with others in an online world. I know this has a lot of potential to be stunning and very enjoyable. I could say a lot more but I don't want to write a book about Identity.

Just now, LordBenji said:

I've seen a lot of people being pessimist, disappointed, impatient, and even trolls around. Heck I even witnessed people attacking the ones who defend Asylum. But nobody will ever stop me from supporting this ambitious project.

When I saw the screenshots and the few videos with Q&A, I just fell for it. A game where I'll be able to role play the way I'd like and interact with others in an online world. I know this has a lot of potential to be stunning and very enjoyable. I could say a lot more but I don't want to write a book about Identity.

Glad to hear, tbh I really did have a convo with my best friend saying I hope a bunch of companies make a realistic game that’s based in real life, have proper jobs, indicators/blinkers for cars, robbing, businesses, houses, jail, court, prison, police, crime, drugs, etc. And then I found identity only days later, I haven’t been around since the start, but I’ve checked all the updates, important threads, discord announcements and etc, and it truly is the game that I told my friend should be made. I am gonna support this game and the devs because they are making a game I described.

• Like 1

Sometimes I think another factor could easily be from some people not understanding English that well. So they get all up and arms over something that someone has said. Even though what was said was not that. 

• Like 1