Hey everyone! I am happy to finally make an account here I have been following the developers for about 11 months now and really happy to see that the game is coming along quickly for their dev team. Now onto the Character Introduction

Born in Aspen, Colorado recently moved over to this new and exciting island. I needed some quick cash so I decided to pair up with a buddy of mine who had moved here 2 months earlier than me. He knew some guys that had connections to a low key drug dealer and we got hooked up with him and started cooking meth. Easy money really, took our RV out to the boonies and started cooking had a great time making about 4k a day people started wondering where all of this money we were getting was coming from. I started a front company by the name of Lobster Inc. just something to filter all the money through so we didn't look as sketchy. About 4 months into our whole ordeal I started getting multiple calls daily from unknown numbers wanting to buy my product and sell it up north to a few city slicker guys. We started selling to this unknown person and dropping the meth in drop off points after he sent the money. Fast forward another 4 months and I was in prison, all my riches gone due to my stupid partner he sold to a high class business executive and he turned us in. Now I had 6 years of pure torture inside this hell hole. Eventually after I got out I started what seemed to be legitimate car warranty company. We sold 3rd party extended warranty's to people who wanted a cheaper way than the dealership. I got tired of this and just started stealing the money and not honoring the warranty. My story stops here I'll leave some room for your imagination. By the way my names Connor Thompson glad to meet you hopefully I'll see ya around the island sometime.

Hello and welcome to the Identity community. 

I am Michael Thatcher, International President of the Bad Company Rangers MC. 

I would like to welcome you on behalf of the club and if you ever need any help just let me know

.    Herzog