Sign in to follow this  
DanStimo

Pledge Upgrade

Question

I noticed that the pledges reduce in price once you have made a purchase. If I was to take another pledge now would I get everything on top of what I already have or does the upgraded pledge replace the items I would have been getting originally?

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, DanStimo said:

I noticed that the pledges reduce in price once you have made a purchase. If I was to take another pledge now would I get everything on top of what I already have or does the upgraded pledge replace the items I would have been getting originally?

It will replace everything of what you already have. If your pledge contains a rusted car and you upgrade to the next with a bike. That bike will replace that car and same with the apartment. On the new website you will be able to choose between the two, but prices will be raised.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

It will replace everything of what you already have. If your pledge contains a rusted car and you upgrade to the next with a bike. That bike will replace that car and same with the apartment. On the new website you will be able to choose between the two, but prices will be raised.

Ok thank you for explaining.