will this run identity 

16 hours ago, Pootisman11 said:

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 AM4 ATX Motherboard

Vengeance® LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 2133MHz C13 Memory Kit

Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card

Windows 10

will this run identity 

There is no specs and so no one will know if it is good enough. For the modules maybe but too early to know for anything else, however please search before posting as this has been answered many times. It is in the FAQ and the twitch clip directory area. It is one of the most common questions which have multiple threads causing a clutter.

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no specs and so no one will know if it is good enough. For the modules maybe but too early to know for anything else, however please search before posting as this has been answered many times. It is in the FAQ and the twitch clip directory area. It is one of the most common questions which have multiple threads causing a clutter.

ah alright sorry ill search first if i'm not sure of something

I know I'm a bit late but since I saw it and looking as you didn't get any good answers, I can vaguely say yes, since the 1060 6gb is a really good card and most games run much harder on the gpu than cpu. Also you only have a 9% bottleneck so you should definitely be fine with the running part, maybe not highest setting but I'd expect at least roughly medium settings (whatever that means) on 1080p if not more, comparing to similar looking games.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 4/6/2018 at 9:26 AM, yaxy123 said:

I know I'm a bit late but since I saw it and looking as you didn't get any good answers, I can vaguely say yes, since the 1060 6gb is a really good card and most games run much harder on the gpu than cpu. Also you only have a 9% bottleneck so you should definitely be fine with the running part, maybe not highest setting but I'd expect at least roughly medium settings (whatever that means) on 1080p if not more, comparing to similar looking games. 

thanks for the reply :)

On 4/6/2018 at 9:26 AM, yaxy123 said: