DanStimo

Will it be one vehicle per job?

For example;

Will the police just have a police car or a police suv, police van etc.
Will the medics just have an ambulance or a suv etc.

As for the rest of the careers the questions is the same.. fire.. just a fire truck.. taxi.. just a normal cab..

As for police there will be Motor Cops ( Motorcycles ) and cruisers, I'm not sure about other types of vehicles. ( Maybe a 4x4 jeep for sheriffs, idk tho ) 

As for EMT, Fire Department and taxi as far as I know there will only be an ambulance, firetruck and a normal cab, however with the game being so in-depth It would surprise me if it stayed as one vehicle per job for long! 

Kind Regards,

Aaron.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 10:48 AM, GreyFox said:

As for police there will be Motor Cops ( Motorcycles ) and cruisers, I'm not sure about other types of vehicles. ( Maybe a 4x4 jeep for sheriffs, idk tho ) 

As for EMT, Fire Department and taxi as far as I know there will only be an ambulance, firetruck and a normal cab, however with the game being so in-depth It would surprise me if it stayed as one vehicle per job for long! 

Kind Regards,

Aaron.

Yeah, for taxi i see a benefit in having options. for example buy the cheap car and spend more on fuel or the more expensive hybrid/electric to lower operation cost. (if there is a fuel system)