Trisword

Confirmed list of jobs

So i was wondering when we would be able to get a list? or at least the info in order to compile a list of jobs we will be able to do, i mean ive seen a lot of jobs people WANT to do, but what jobs will we actually be able to do as it seems that most of the jobs are either taken by NPC's or simply not able to be done.

Ill list what I know off the top of my head:

Police and all the ranks and related divisions (Like DEA and SWAT and stuff)

Firefighter

EMS

Buisnessowner

Truck driver (Like 18-wheelers)

Delivery guy / Mail guy (You deliver packages and shit)

Meth cook (not sure if this applies)

Gang person thing ^

Criminal ^^

Mayor

Politician

Hunter

Fisherman

Miner

Logger

Garbageman

@Trisword What do you mean "not able to be done" also the only jobs taken by NPCS are cashiers and bank tellers, stuff like that.

Another thing is that there will be jobs that are not official and don't need game mechanics. "That's the beauty of roleplay" -Someone

Edited by YouKnowBro

4 minutes ago, YouKnowBro said:

Ill list what I know off the top of my head:

Police and all the ranks and related divisions (Like DEA and SWAT and stuff)

Firefighter

EMS

Buisnessowner

Truck driver (Like 18-wheelers)

Delivery guy / Mail guy (You deliver packages and shit)

Meth cook (not sure if this applies)

Gang person thing ^

Criminal ^^

Hunter

Fisherman

Hobo

Miner

Logger 

Add those as well to your list. 

Garbageman 

Edited by Kardlef

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

@Trisword What do you mean "not able to be done" also the only jobs taken by NPCS are cashiers and bank tellers, stuff like that.

Another thing is that there will be jobs that are not official and don't need game mechanics. "That's the beauty of roleplay" -Someone

what i mean is, jobs such as weapons dealer and cafe's have been taken up by npc's and/or are automated what else is there to do if everythings owned by the npc's (im starting to sound like robots are taking our jobs (which is pretty much whats happenening anyway XD))

2 minutes ago, Trisword said:

what i mean is, jobs such as weapons dealer and cafe's have been taken up by npc's and/or are automated what else is there to do if everythings owned by the npc's (im starting to sound like robots are taking our jobs (which is pretty much whats happenening anyway XD))

Oh yeah, prison guards and train drivers are also robots, sadly.

4 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Mayor

This is called Governor in the game.

45 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Oh yeah, prison guards and train drivers are also robots, sadly.

No AI prison guards, because there are no actual guards in the first place.

5 hours ago, Trisword said:

So i was wondering when we would be able to get a list? or at least the info in order to compile a list of jobs we will be able to do, i mean ive seen a lot of jobs people WANT to do, but what jobs will we actually be able to do as it seems that most of the jobs are either taken by NPC's or simply not able to be done.

You can be a mechanic but also you can be a gun dealer / manufacturer as that is one can do even if a NPC does it. 

There are also many things you can RP as. 

17 hours ago, Trisword said:

You can own your own cafe but a npc will be the cashier, that's it. IDK about the weapons dealer part.