Question

5 answers to this question

I doubt many would appreciate it...  my suggestion: Don’t. But if you do, do be peaceful about it when discussing and don’t be an issue to others, including in-game. If players are seen to be problematic and better off banned, they will be removed. 

14 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

I doubt many would appreciate it...  my suggestion: Don’t. But if you do, do be peaceful about it when discussing and don’t be an issue to others, including in-game. If players are seen to be problematic and better off banned, they will be removed. 

Hmm i see, i wasnt planning about doing it but was just wondering if it would ever be a thing, most players really want their ''immersion'' idk

2 hours ago, AndreasJensenn said:

Wait i lowkey have a weird question, is it allowed to make a ''Racist'' focused group within criminality? 

I don't think it would be as long as its within limits and purely RP purposes. However with the world becoming so PC It wouldn't surprise me if its bannable either.

Edited by GreyFox
  • Like 1

I honestly think that's pushing it a little bit too far. I wouldn't recommend doing it in case it goes out of control. Play respectfully and have fun!

• Like 1

For this reason, I believe the age should be restricted to 18, but there will realistically be some racism. If you can be mature about it and not make it too extreme (IE white supremacy) then it should be fine. The point of a game is that it's not real life.

On the other hand, I imagine this game is going to be full of wonderful people. Most people who roleplay do it to have fun, not be mean to other people. I imagine towns are going to generally be a little racist, like watching a white person move into a black neighborhood might cause a little commotion.