Sign in to follow this  
OKKO

Can you kidnap someone in the game?

Question

Can you kidnap someone in identity. I think it  would be cool if you could do that as a crime. So it could be like taking a hostage but you would call 911 yourself and make a ransom to get that kidnapped person back. I think it would be a cool role play idea. What I mean by kidnap is you shove them in a trunk or something and tie them up in a warehouse or something. 

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

That's neat! I'm sure the devs are taking precautions to make sure players can't abuse that system. I could see it becoming a gameplay issue, like so many stories in Ark or Rust where folks find themselves trapped by other players and unable to enjoy the game. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, InsomniaDoodles said:

That's neat! I'm sure the devs are taking precautions to make sure players can't abuse that system. I could see it becoming a gameplay issue, like so many stories in Ark or Rust where folks find themselves trapped by other players and unable to enjoy the game. 

Not to mention the crap happening on the Arma mods. Pointless kidnapping or being held hostage for prolonged times are one of the few things that made me quit those.

On 26.2.2018 at 4:46 PM, KIRBYDUDE said:

Can you trap people in side a maze.
That would be a-maze-ing

traps are gay.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 2/26/2018 at 4:46 PM, KIRBYDUDE said:

Can you trap people in side a maze.
That would be a-maze-ing

Really!?

• ver.1.22474487139 1