Sign in to follow this  
babybutter

STARTING MY OWN MAFIA

I understand there’s other mafias. But I’m going to start my own! Im??‍♂️ Deciding so for when the FULL release comes out. I wanna grow and expand this Mafia. Not only doing “bounty’s “ but also drug moves, and more. As well as own other business to cover our trails?!! Not only a mafia but a Family! Trust n bread breaking!! We cook together, we eat together ☑️☑️!! #ComingUpWithAName 

Here’s some advice, try putting in  a hell of a lot more detail into your post and not make some half ass looking thread. Second, try to create a formal looking thread instead of some gangbanger slang. You should probably do a lot of renovation if you wish to actually become a true mafia.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

24 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Here’s some advice, try putting in  a hell of a lot more detail into your post and not make some half ass looking thread. Second, try to create a formal looking thread instead of some gangbanger slang. You should probably do a lot of renovation if you wish to actually become a true mafia.

Couldn't have said it better.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, babybutter said:

Not only doing “bounty’s

Not to start beef or anything, but would a mafia really do bounties, if one of the main principles of a traditional crime family is the code of silence (Omertá)?