Fletcher20

Here to Say Hey + Connection Question.

Hey there. Seriously can't wait for the Town Square module in March. I have a great PC for games but I'm worrying about my 1.5 mbps. Obviously, I'm not sure how Identity TS or the full game will work, but if anyone is familiar with "Rust," I can run "Rust" perfectly fine highest settings only in extremely low populated servers. I'm talking like 15 players or less without a problem. I highly doubt there will be many servers, especially official servers, that will have that low of players in Identity. Nor do I think that would be fun. I'm more interested in playing Identity in their official servers, but there is no way I'll be able to be in a 50+ player server without extreme lag or disconnecting constantly. Will I even be able to connect to and experience Town Square module? I saw an answer to a question by a random online user to another random online user saying you should be okay playing with 1.5 mbps if you don't have anything else running. Could that be true? Thank you!

Edited by Fletcher20

7 hours ago, Fletcher20 said:

Hey there. Seriously can't wait for the Town Square module in March. I have a great PC for games but I'm worrying about my 1.5 mbps. Obviously, I'm not sure how Identity TS or the full game will work, but if anyone is familiar with "Rust," I can run "Rust" perfectly fine highest settings only in extremely low populated servers. I'm talking like 15 players or less without a problem. I highly doubt there will be many servers, especially official servers, that will have that low of players in Identity. Nor do I think that would be fun. I'm more interested in playing Identity in their official servers, but there is no way I'll be able to be in a 50+ player server without extreme lag or disconnecting constantly. Will I even be able to connect to and experience Town Square module? I saw an answer to a question by a random online user to another random online user saying you should be okay playing with 1.5 mbps if you don't have anything else running. Could that be true? Thank you!

Hey, TownSquare server player slots will be between 30 - 50 and in the full game Official servers player cap will range between 300 - 500