i know that it is not an oficial career but is that not a part of the fun? being a bodyguard means protecting others with your life a litle running away from cops when you did in your eyes, your job and being payed for it is all the more reason to do it and even if u get arrested before they lock you up you can simply judge yourself as selfdefence becaus at the end if you are atacked that is what it is

so if anyone already thinks he is going to need a bodyguard i am all ears

5 hours ago, TaxWarrior said:

i know that it is not an oficial career but is that not a part of the fun? being a bodyguard means protecting others with your life a litle running away from cops when you did in your eyes, your job and being payed for it is all the more reason to do it and even if u get arrested before they lock you up you can simply judge yourself as selfdefence becaus at the end if you are atacked that is what it is

so if anyone already thinks he is going to need a bodyguard i am all ears

This career not will be an official career in Identity. It is something you can do, but will not be a game mechanic. The beauty of roleplaying is not needing a game mechanic for everything. Best of luck with the role!

i was thinking about that too... thats a cool job to do

maybe we can make a cargo guard company too, or a security company, to protect houses for VIPS,  make cargo protection, make vips protection , of politicians , etc ,etc

Edited by Jcmattos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Okay then btw is English not your first language? If not what is just curious :D

Sorry for my english bro but no , i speak portuguese, im from Brazil , and my english is very poor haha .... well if someone wants to move on this idea of the bodyguard company  just send me inbox.

16 hours ago, Jcmattos said:

Sorry for my english bro but no , i speak portuguese, im from Brazil , and my english is very poor haha .... well if someone wants to move on this idea of the bodyguard company  just send me inbox.

I might join, it's cool that we have people coming internationally!

Edited by YouKnowBro

Just make sure your clients pay you. :) The beauty of RP is indeed that you don't need a mechanic to make it work, as @Villasenor said. But just remember your clients will have to pay you manually, cash or transaction I suppose. When I assume official careers and jobs will have automated pay, depending on how much work you do. I've read it won't be hourly (passive) in any case.