donmartini112

Police radio ranges, dispatch districts and flagging system

1 wil police radios have realistic ranges? like car radio a good range vs handheld only a few blocks

2 i heard the devs say in a streamvod that police from every district can respond to crime all over the map. will officers from the area have priority in receiving dispatch requests?

3 if cops can't arrest and ticket people for things they haven't done because of the flagging system, what prevent cops from trying to throw tickets and arrests at them untul they find one that sticks?

Edited by donmartini112
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 11:55 AM, donmartini112 said:

1 wil police radios have realistic ranges? like car radio a good range vs handheld only a few blocks

2 i heard the devs say in a streamvod that police from every district can respond to crime all over the map. will officers from the area have priority in receiving dispatch requests?

3 if cops can't arrest and ticket people for things they haven't done because of the flagging system, what prevent cops from trying to throw tickets and arrests at them untul they find one that sticks?

1. Yes.

2. Roseport Police Department will be city patrols and calls. You must be in the area to receiveĀ the notification. For example, if there is a bank robbery in Roseport, people from across the map won't respond. The sheriff's department will patrol the woods/forest areas.

3. Not sure. @LuckyDuck

On 23/01/2018 at 7:55 PM, donmartini112 said:

3. If you ticket the person then you cannot ticket him again until he has done something wrong again. pretty much once he gets a ticket, it resets the system and so he won't be flagged for a ticket anymore.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

3. If you ticket the person then you cannot ticket him again until he has done something wrong again. pretty much once he gets a ticket, it resets the system and so he won't be flagged for a ticket anymore.

i don't mean multiple tickets for a single crime. i'm talking about a ticked for a crime you've been flagged for an i havne't seen you acually commit. normally you could acually never get caught for this crime unless it guess it. so i give you a ticked for speeding and i notice it doesn;t work because you haven't been speeding, so next i try tickeing you for running a red light and as it so happens you ran a red light(which i didn't know) and i can acually ticked you for it. see what i mean?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

36 minutes ago, donmartini112 said:

i don't mean multiple tickets for a single crime. i'm talking about a ticked for a crime you've been flagged for an i havne't seen you acually commit. normally you could acually never get caught for this crime unless it guess it. so i give you a ticked for speeding and i notice it doesn;t work because you haven't been speeding, so next i try tickeing you for running a red light and as it so happens you ran a red light(which i didn't know) and i can acually ticked you for it. see what i mean?

Yes I get what you mean and I am not to sure but hopefully the devs have thought about this already as I am sure they have while they have a fix for it. Otherwise just because it is such a good point, I will bring it up in a discussion and see what the solution they will have for it.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 29-1-2018 at 3:22 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Yes I get what you mean and I am not to sure but hopefully the devs have thought about this already as I am sure they have while they have a fix for it. Otherwise just because it is such a good point, I will bring it up in a discussion and see what the solution they will have for it.

did you speak to the develepers yet?

6 hours ago, donmartini112 said:

did you speak to the develepers yet?

No, I have been pre-occupied and forgot about the question, however I will make the note for it and will ask when they are in the office tomorrow.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 4-2-2018 at 6:06 PM, LuckyDuck said:

No, I have been pre-occupied and forgot about the question, however I will make the note for it and will ask when they are in the office tomorrow.

any news yet?

On 15/02/2018 at 7:31 AM, donmartini112 said:

any news yet?

Yes, I can say hat there will be no restrictions on it happening in Official servers, as if you are wanted then you should be cautious and not in the open where the police can find you easy. Private servers can enforce against it happening and so best bet is to go on a private server that will prevent/ enforce against it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Will you be able to make it so if you own a server you can make it so cops can just be corruptĀ and arrest / fine people without the flag system?