Huskyy

Which Field of Work Will You Potentially Be Going In To? (2018)

Which Field of Work Will You Potentially Be Going In To? (2018)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Field of Work Will You Potentially Be Going In To?

• Police
    • Law
    • Business
    • Medical
    • Criminal
    • Radio/Talk-show
    • Other
    • Mining
    • Taxi/Uber
    • Mechanic
    • Politics
    • Journalism
    • Bounty Hunter

I plan on going into Policing as my main job. I've always enjoyed that side of the RP situation.

• Like 1

If you are talking about the game I would say medical. If this was about real life I would pick other.  The reason why I answer that way is because the full game may not come out in 2018. Just the first module has a planed date nothing else.(An it will not have any jobs in it from my understanding.)

Edited by Xzothi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Olio said:

I plan on going into Policing as my main job. I've always enjoyed that side of the RP situation.

Same!

2 hours ago, Xzothi said:

If you are talking about the game I would say medical. If this was about real life I would pick other.  The reason why I answer that way is because the full game may not come out in 2018. Just the first module has a planed date nothing else.(An it will not have any jobs in it from my understanding.)

Yes talking about the game of course.

I can't decide between being a hardcore business man or to live in the woods to be a hunter / fisherman.
Tough question, I think I will try every career! :)

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

First Character: Politics/Writing/Law (Damien Malik, Representative of The People's Revolutionary Party

Second Character: Criminal/Mining/Poetry/Activism/Farming (Jeru Jones)

Third Character: Criminal/Business (Dimitri Tsarnov)

For my main char I'll most likely be a politician with a secret gang, along with write books and have talk shows and all that jazz. Haven't decided anything for my other two yet.

15 minutes ago, Negan said:

I'll most likely be a politician with a secret gang, 

It's not a secret now :) 

• ver.1.22474487139 4

I want to be a mechanic or some meth head that lives off the land in the woods in an RV and when people get near scream at them and chase them with a machete

• Like 3

Hahaha looking at the poll currently it seems like we're gonna have some sorta Gotham City shenanigans with all these criminals and police running around

Edited by catastrophe
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Im thinking about starting as police and seeing if the Law has a decent role. If it does, and people are in need or lawyers, I intend to sway towards that.

Guns stores are going to make Boo Koo bucks. I plan on getting one myself after I buy the necessities for my homestead. As far as jobs go I am still undecided. Anything outdoors I suppose. Mining, fishing/hunting, idk about farming, lumberjack, maybe I will consider being a garbage truck driver or even a mechanic. Just as long as the pay is decent, I am not looking to be rich but I would like to have what I need as well as a few toys.

• Like 1

Currently planning on being the president of a MC and running a business, however if all goes to shit, I might resort to the woods and live out the rest of my days in peace, hunting and farming.

• Like 2

As I love driving, I lean towards working for a delivery/transportation company. Hopefully getting into driving semis as the game I mostly played is Euro Truck Simulator 2 with 2500+ hours (coming from the mouth of a Canadian lol).

Another branch I'm curious about would be mining, which I'm looking for because I like some resource gathering. I don't know if there will be woodcutting or any forms of forestry, but I know I've heard about farming, which I'm definitely going to look for.

On 1/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, Danthecancerman said:

Im thinking about starting as police and seeing if the Law has a decent role. If it does, and people are in need or lawyers, I intend to sway towards that.

You might want to consider the district attorney's office then

10 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

You might want to consider the district attorney's office then

It will either be that or my own Law Firm.

I like Journalism, but I think it would be pretty interesting to be an underground medic, patching up criminals and whoever else needs to stay bel0ow the radar. I don't think that is an option yet though.