I would like it if there are headphones in the game for smartphones, laptops, a computer, modern car, whatever.

22 hours ago, _Finleyyy_ said:

I would like it if there are headphones in the game for smartphones, laptops, a computer, modern car, whatever.

I would imagine there would be "Beats" type headphones. With the detail into personalization, I would find it hard to believe something like this would not be available to customize your character.

38 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

Do you just want the accessory or do you mean blocking out all sounds around you and only listening to music?

As in arma 3, we had to use ear plugs to muffle the loud transport next to us, so I would like to have headphones as a silencer of sounds around, and not just as an accessory.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:47 AM, SmashUp said:

As in arma 3, we had to use ear plugs to muffle the loud transport next to us, so I would like to have headphones as a silencer of sounds around, and not just as an accessory.

Yes but ARMA is a full out military game. It simulates all aspects of combat- including health and safety to a degree. Identity isn't ARMA now is it?

23 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

Yes but ARMA is a full out military game. It simulates all aspects of combat- including health and safety to a degree. Identity isn't ARMA now is it?

i mean, as before, if you do not want to hear others, you just put on earplugs (headphones) and enjoy life

I mean like that you can plug your headphones into your phone or notebook... or something like that. and then you can hear music and the other sounds around you are very quiet. Like if you have over-ear headphones the sounds around are quite and if you have in-ear Headphones the sounds are a little bit louder.