LuciousTimes

Booming Businesses Currently Developed

By a mental calculation of how active, known, detailed, organized and supported the business is, which Identity Community businesses are booming?

IDTV is the only public broadcasting company in Identity with already 9 announced programmes.

While we are keeping the cast and crew underwaps for now, we already have around 15 cast and crew members already and we are rapidly growing!

Based on a cursory look through the forms Arachne Clothing is the only clothing store with four (4) "Fashion" Brands/ Businesses out there. 

1 hour ago, FunAsh16 said:

Based on a cursory look through the forms Arachne Clothing is the only clothing store with four (4) "Fashion" Brands/ Businesses out there. 

That’s an interesting fun fact!

• Like 1

unfortunately, the statistics on what roles people will be choosing when it is released seem to suggest that crime is going to be the largest business. perhaps you might be able to fix this once the game is released

No business is REALLY booming as the game isn't out yet. Most companies you see are just one guy who made a forum post to try and get people interested.

However, off the top of my head some of the bigger companies that should be taken seriously (As of now referred to the "DollaBank" Bluechip Fortune 15):

Security - Aegis, Atlas

Transportation - Velocity, National Transport inc, Discovery Logistics, Core Transportation

Clothing - Keys, Supreme

Media - Identity TV

Finance - Dollabank LLC, Rapidora, Fidelity

This is a pretty inclusive list of all the Companies I'd consider "vetted." I may have missed a few. I also intentionally didn't include any political organizations or crime families. Though there are some pretty big ones you should be aware of. If I forgot anyone major PM me and I'll check it out and add it.

Edited by uncannierlink
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 4

I'd like to inform all that Invertus is still around. We're a high-end clothing brand.

10 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Clothing - Keys, Supreme

So no, these are not the only ones.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:25 AM, ArchieLawrence said:

I'd like to inform all that Invertus is still around. We're a high-end clothing brand.

So no, these are not the only ones.

These were the only ones I found that were (in my opinion) large/old/prestigious enough to be included in the list. Again there's almost a company for every user on the forum. It's not useful to mention all of them.

• Like 2

I would not say we are booming, but we are stable in the fact that I think our business can lift off at release with a stable growth rate and nothing to exponential as we need be equipped to meet the demands that we will have to face at the start.

We now have a full and active set of board members and a solid network of higher management to delegate work down efficiently at release, also we have a number pre-contracted arrangements with certain companies to offer our services which will be key to our starting success.

In total I believe that we will hit booming status after release in due time.

I would like to thank @uncannierlink for placing us in the Dollabank LLC's Bluechip Fortune 15, I have no doubt It will be a prestigous list of Identity's leading companies.

Michael Payne 

CEO Of Velocity Logistics

• Like 3