Are programmists still working on modules? Because everyday I check them they're still at 64%.

Can someone say what's going on?

Edited by Tymberlejk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Tymberlejk We know no more than you do, I am afraid. It was 55% 3 weeks ago, so they are making progress, its just incredibly slow progress. Sorry. 

OK, thank you for the information. I will stay determined.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Tymberlejk We know no more than you do, I am afraid. It was 55% 3 weeks ago, so they are making progress, its just incredibly slow progress. Sorry. 

It was at 55% from the start, when this website launched.... So it was 55% for about 6-7 weeks

Since it's changed manually they change the progress bar when they think it's really time. Give it. Couple more months and module should be ready :)

I did the math in one of my other posts. That's probably worst case scenario though. I said it would take 232 days from the day I made the post which was on the 19th of February. I don't really have time to do the math now but the rate is 9% every 58 days.

16 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

I did the math in one of my other posts. That's probably worst case scenario though. I said it would take 232 days from the day I made the post which was on the 19th of February. I don't really have time to do the math now but the rate is 9% every 58 days.

I hope that your wrong with the math on how long it will take, but I know for sure that would be the worst scenario well because I am sure it will come out April or May time, but I hope its end of March / Early April when it comes out. Also 232 days from when you posted that on 19th feb, would mean the module would come out October time.....

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I hope that your wrong with the math on how long it will take, but I know for sure that would be the worst scenario well because I am sure it will come out April or May time, but I hope its end of March / Early April when it comes out. Also 232 days from when you posted that on 19th feb, would mean the module would come out October time.....

I based my math on the fact that it took them 58 days for them to update the percentage 9%. My math checks out but, they're development pace could change. I have yet to recieve a comment on my estimate from the devs.

What makes you so sure it'll come out around April/May?

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

I based my math on the fact that it took them 58 days for them to update the percentage 9%. My math checks out but, they're development pace could change. I have yet to recieve a comment on my estimate from the devs.

There's not really any math to it. They just update it when they feel is necessary 

42 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There's not really any math to it. They just update it when they feel is necessary 

That's troubling IMO. I'd rather they have a system where they say, "OK we've made this much progress in this much time" Instead of "Oh I feel like we can update this arbitrary scale an arbitrary amount"

• Like 2

On 10/03/2016 at 1:28 PM, uncannierlink said:

Well, I can say I am not certain about it coming out at that time but they said it will be out soon.. so I figured it would be out in 1-2 months, but i am not so sure it will come out april, but more mid may time.

the thing is though is that they plan to release 3 modules and if they push it back to far it will end up overlapping the initial release of the game so hopefully they will come out soon and be evenly distributed within the year

On 10 marca 2016 at 4:09 PM, HairyGrenade said:

OK, but think about it. On start of website it was 55%. Now it has been 4 months, and you still got to make the first  module! Aaaaand if you'll make it in too much time, like 6 months, then you'll have no time for the modules, beta and the game!

Also, when do you think you will be done?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tymberlejk said:

OK, but think about it. On start of website it was 55%. Now it has been 4 months, and you still got to make the first  module! Aaaaand if you'll make it in too much time, like 6 months, then you'll have no time for the modules, beta and the game!

I honestly have no clue, all I know is that it will be done within a couple months.

6 hours ago, Tymberlejk said:

I don't think they'll release the full game for a while, at least another year and a half. As far as Beta is concerned, I would say the end of this year is very optimistic. 

Also, the modules ARE the game. The Beta won't release until all (or most) of the modules are done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

I don't think they'll release the full game for a while, at least another year and a half. As far as Beta is concerned, I would say the end of this year is very optimistic. 

Also, the modules ARE the game. The Beta won't release until all (or most) of the modules are done.

Correct. The beta is expected to be late 2016 or early 2017 so full game will be released during 2017 and the modules will be out soon, but before the beta.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@HairyGrenade are the modules not 3 seperate standalone pieces of the game which will work towards the final game itself?

Don't think so, I'm pretty sure they are separate downloads and you'll have to download a separate client for beta and release 

I am just hoping they won't give up on the game in entirety because this is a very anticipated release for a lot of players and people who backed the game

• Like 2

ey kids! they are not electronic arts! they'll most probably not release identity after 2 days with 2 % of it's content and more bugs than you can count. if the mods have no clue you won't get an useful answer!!!

20 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Ohhh.... I didn't think about that.

• Like 1

I am confused lel, three different questions, same answer...........

Edited by Narc

11 hours ago, Narc said:

I am confused lel, three different questions, same answer...........

You have confused me now. damn it. xD

Wait if they want to release modules, beta and the game in 1 year and a bit then im guessing each module is gonna come like late every season 

Town Square - Late April/ May

Police Thing idk lol - August/ July

The Last thing i have no clue of i forgot - November/October

And beta December to January and Finally Release in February :o Predicted Timeline but with out support and their hard work This can be achieved

• Like 1