Sign in to follow this  
ChrisHandsome

US - IDENTITY GAMING - OPEN

2eykmc0.jpg

IDENTITY GAMING 

Whats up guys, I'm not new to the forums, but created this account for no bias criticism. I have been working and planning hard for mine and my teams future server. 

IDEA

This server is going to be just like the official servers, but will have a some player staff to monitor and keep everyone's experience the best. Also people may begin applying for jobs now so upon release their is a structure setup. This server is going to be OPEN to join but will require being part of the discord. 

JOB APPLICATION

APPLYING FOR RANKS HAS BEGUN, so you can have a position upon release of IDG!!! This also allows for players to get their discord tags now and startup the community. All you do is copy and fill out this format and send it to me on the discord channel. Msg it to me and we will talk and you may get your tags now!!!

APPLYABLE JOBS FOR TAGS INCLUDE:
POLICE
FIREFIGHTER
PARAMEDIC
LAWER

NAME:
EXPERIENCE IN POSITION:
RANK PURCHASED FOR GAME:
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:

YOUR IDENTITY

If you are not interested in any of those jobs, simply join the discord for the Civilian tag and begin your character in the community!!!!

DISCORD

Discord.gg/3SXhQpN

Sincerely, Chris Handsome. 

Edited by ChrisHandsome

Care to share some more details? Is it hardcore RP? What kind of special events? What does serious real life RP mean? etc.

It will be regular. Just like the main servers. But we will have active staff members for assistance and well eventually do special events such as holidays, etc. Not a custom type of server but normal. 

I see you didn't take very kindly to my last post or something like that on here. Can't wait for it to launch so I can stock up on guns and walk apon the streets, killing every soul I see, and as I see the hand of fate try to reach me, I shall evade and bring a reckoning to Turtle Beach.
In all seriousness though, I like the layout and who knows, I might apply for staff some day.
INB4 This gets deleted again.

Edited by Negan
Religion. Don't want anyone to get TOO offended.

10 hours ago, ChrisHandsome said:

It will be regular. Just like the main servers. But we will have active staff members for assistance and well eventually do special events such as holidays, etc. Not a custom type of server but normal. 

I have a question, if it is just like the official servers which will be "Casual RP" then how comes it has "Serious Real Life RP" on the image? I only mention this as because Casual RP is not a Serious setting and Serious RP has more of a setting with RP. But good luck with the server and I hope it goes well!

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I have a question, if it is just like the official servers which will be "Casual RP" then how comes it has "Serious Real Life RP" on the image? I only mention this as because Casual RP is not a Serious setting and Serious RP has more of a setting with RP. But good luck with the server and I hope it goes well!

Well the original plans is for the official servers to be RP. That is the plan with Identity in general. The main difference will be player admins right of the bat, to watch people who just do chaotic things on purpose. Also we are setting up ranks and things now so that on release of player servers, we will have a staffed police, ems, fire, services. 

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I guess as of saying "Serious RP" I intend the meaning towards Administration against FAIL RP, such as someone who runs over 30 people on the sidewalk, or shoots everyone, etc. Just having the player staff to keep everyone happy. Also to clarify, the "Serious RP" and Administration doesn't mean that people cannot be criminals, that type of stuff and mafia type stuff is fine. It more applies to people who attempt to cause "MASS CHAOS", and that sort of thing,. 

If any other questions, just shoot. If you want to join the discord and ask for a position i would gladly talk as hiring has begun. 

Thanks!!!!

33 minutes ago, ChrisHandsome said:

Well the original plans is for the official servers to be RP. That is the plan with Identity in general. The main difference will be player admins right of the bat, to watch people who just do chaotic things on purpose. Also we are setting up ranks and things now so that on release of player servers, we will have a staffed police, ems, fire, services. 

I guess as of saying "Serious RP" I intend the meaning towards Administration against FAIL RP, such as someone who runs over 30 people on the sidewalk, or shoots everyone, etc. Just having the player staff to keep everyone happy. Also to clarify, the "Serious RP" and Administration doesn't mean that people cannot be criminals, that type of stuff and mafia type stuff is fine. It more applies to people who attempt to cause "MASS CHAOS", and that sort of thing,. 

If any other questions, just shoot. If you want to join the discord and ask for a position i would gladly talk as hiring has begun. 

Thanks!!!!

I would say your sort of setting would be more "Semi-Serious" as it brings to administration and rules being enforced. It is similar setting to Casual, but with more staff enforced rules as well as more RP in general. 

I am fine as I will be joining my friends server and helping out there, but that doesn't mean I won't pop over to see what each and every other server is like.:) 

11 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I would say your sort of setting would be more "Semi-Serious" as it brings to administration and rules being enforced. It is similar setting to Casual, but with more staff enforced rules as well as more RP in general. 

I am fine as I will be joining my friends server and helping out there, but that doesn't mean I won't pop over to see what each and every other server is like.:) 

For the most part you are right, but it is basically Casual RP with player staff to stop trolls. Wont be much different then official servers to be honest. Also its just good were setting up now on discord because we've spent days making the discord to start the hiring process to have services staffed upon release. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisHandsome said:

For the most part you are right, but it is basically Casual RP with player staff to stop trolls. Wont be much different then official servers to be honest. Also its just good were setting up now on discord because we've spent days making the discord to start the hiring process to have services staffed upon release. 

Well it is nice to see more and more communities starting up and so you are not the first but won't be the last!