Sign in to follow this  
Eriberto

Beta Party

I think we all know that there is going to be beta testing before the launch and I would like to know if during that we'll see some kind of gift because the Founder Hat is also available for players who won't be testing. Apart from that a shirt or a yellow and pink hat (totally not a club penguin rip-off) would be nice (even more because if you pay 30 you only play the game before it's launched and you won't recieve any special item.

12 minutes ago, Eriberto said:

I think we all know that there is going to be beta testing before the launch and I would like to know if during that we'll see some kind of gift because the Founder Hat is also available for players who won't be testing. Apart from that a shirt or a yellow and pink hat (totally not a club penguin rip-off) would be nice (even more because if you pay 30 you only play the game before it's launched and you won't recieve any special item.

No, the founder hat is the same as everyone gets when pledging on this site. There is a slight kickstarter difference with the founder hat but nevertheless you will get the same except having access to the modules and Beta. No special items for being a tester other than the Title "Founder" on the forum if you have the Founder pledge and the other titles specific to the other pledges. This however won't come until the new website launches which will be before the 1st modules release!

That's why I think that 15 dollars more (at least here it's a little bit expensive) should also have some kind of prize.

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

That's why I think that 15 dollars more (at least here it's a little bit expensive) should also have some kind of prize.

Your Tag will be Founder and theirs will be Citizen. That is the unique part on the $15 more.

It is like someone saying kickstarter backer who pledged for the citizen package shouldn't get it because you pledged more but actually they pledged for the initial kickstarter, it is very conflicting you see but I will ask/ pitch the idea to the developers for you.

• Like 1