Dilsea

Hawk Security - REVAMP! HIRING TODAY!

HAWK SECURITY

"Security Is everyone's concern... but it's our business"

About us:

Hawk Security specializes in private security, we offer our security services to small time individuals all the way up to high priority clients such as politicians and celebrities! We also love giving back to the community, therefore we are offering x10 job vacancies to the unemployed!

Our Hierarchy:

37QQRZ1.png

CEO:

@Grey Fox

ACCOUNTANT:

@Andrew811

HEAD OF SECURITY:

@Yehti

HEAD OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS:

@ToxicBanana

SPECIAL OPERATIONS AGENT:

Vacant x5

SECURITY GUARD:

@ShemarC, Vacant x9

MAINTENANCE:

Vacant x5

DRIVER:

@merkl_ , @Taxibutler, Vacant x8

[MORE POSITIONS SOON]

Job Description:

CEO

The CEO of the company is in-charge of promoting the business, reaching out to potential clients, keeping the company running smoothly and efficiently and deals with any internal problems.

ACCOUNTANT

The Accountant is in-charge of all financial related things within the company, these can include (but not limited to )  Making sure all our employees receive their paycheck at the end of the week, advising the CEO on financial decisions, making sure the company is turning a profit and maximizing company capability.

HEAD OF SECURITY

The Head Of Security is in-charge of all things security related, from dispatching and managing security staff, to boots on the ground leading security operations, making sure security staff are well equipped with the correct attire and self defense equipment. also deals with any internal security related problems.

HEAD OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS

The Head Of Special Operations is in-charge of all things high priority security related, such as managing SOA security details for high priority clients such as politicians and celebrities. 

SPECIAL OPERATIONS AGENT

SOA's are the elite security staff reserved for high-priority operations and clients.

SECURITY GUARD

Security Guards are our basic security staff for low - medium security operations and clients.

MAINTENANCE

Maintenance are in-charge of upkeep of company vehicles, weapons and attire.

DRIVER

Drivers are staff who transport clients and security staff in armored vehicles / rapid response vehicles (Motorcycle)

Our Website/ Join Our Team:

You can visit our official website to learn more here.  You can apply to join Hawk Security here.

THIS POST & COMPANY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Edited by GreyFox
Updating new members @ hierarchy.

great website format and motto!

although my only concern is that in legal standings if a company is associated with or involves their practices with an illegal organisation, it can be cause quite a lot of backlash and investigations. I'd say if you want to do this, you might want to cut ties with the gang (or at least hide the fact it is associated with them) 

great company design though! hope to see you in the security game soon!

Concept seems interesting. I would love to see it in action sometime. A question however. What if some of the workers were hired to help protect a man as he'd be committing a crime? In any other case I like the idea a lot.

On 17/01/2018 at 12:06 PM, Trisword said:

great website format and motto!

although my only concern is that in legal standings if a company is associated with or involves their practices with an illegal organisation, it can be cause quite a lot of backlash and investigations. I'd say if you want to do this, you might want to cut ties with the gang (or at least hide the fact it is associated with them) 

great company design though! hope to see you in the security game soon!

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I am thinking that it might not be the best of ideas to be associated with the club, I don't know. I'll see closer to the game.

Look forward to seeing yourself sometime too! maybe we can do a joint operation one day.

On 17/01/2018 at 12:26 PM, Negan said:

Concept seems interesting. I would love to see it in action sometime. A question however. What if some of the workers were hired to help protect a man as he'd be committing a crime? In any other case I like the idea a lot.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you mean if they are hired to protect a criminal?

if that is the case, our staff will look the other way, and we will NOT be aware that he is involved in illegal activities B|

• Like 2

Are you the same character as the CEO here, and the one in your club?

Or are they supposed to be two different characters?

48 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Are you the same character as the CEO here, and the one in your club?

Or are they supposed to be two different characters?

I am actually no longer the president of the club anymore, I have given ownership of the club to @PapaWhisky696, Instead I am exploring other gang types,

my new gang is called 'The Kennedy Brotherhood' and yes they are the same character!  :)

If you seen this post before, what do you think of the revamp? Improvement? 

• Like 1

i feel like any company like this should also have a legal department. if a guard kills someone during the line of duty, he should also have free legal rep.

On 2/28/2018 at 11:38 PM, AKirish907 said:

i feel like any company like this should also have a legal department. if a guard kills someone during the line of duty, he should also have free legal rep.

Thank you for your suggestion and it is definatley something we will look into!

2 hours ago, JoeyDawson said:

Looks like we got ourselves an opponent! :ph34r: @DrivenMuffin

tfw your company set up a year older than them and isn't considered a compeditor

• ver.1.22474487139 2

Best of luck Grey! If I feel like I ever need some extra protection when traveling, you'll be the first I call!

On 11/03/2018 at 6:34 PM, AxisUG said:

Best of luck Grey! If I feel like I ever need some extra protection when traveling, you'll be the first I call!

Thank you! Glad to hear it!

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

Would you look at that. ANOTHER private security corporation. Such an over-saturated market.

Woah chill, what’s wrong with a company trying to compete in a tough market? It’s not like it’s going to affect you? Plus he’s just doing what he wants to do, same as me and many others.

• Like 1

Message my account if one is interested in functioning as full-time security guards for an entire political party. However, one shall be expected to analyze, understand, negotiate, and sign a contract agreement prior to initiating such an important role with The People's Revolutionary Party.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2018 at 8:55 PM, uncannierlink said:

Would you look at that. ANOTHER private security corporation. Such an over-saturated market.

Well I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied in the fact that there is another private security firm, but I don't think it will affect you in the slightest, so I don't know what your complaining about...