AndrewKunn

Soccer Carrier? it's possible?

Question

I would like to see the Carrier as Soccer, i mean many people around the world like that Sport, but im new so i dont know, it will be possible to see? 

10 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, AndrewKunn said:

I would like to see the Carrier as Soccer, i mean many people around the world like that Sport, but im new so i dont know, it will be possible to see? 

Football is in the game and that is the English sport yes, no careers for it though and is purely an extra thing. Basically, you won't get paid for playing Football.

4 hours ago, Sasper said:

I guess we could arrange matches ourselves and pay salary through ticket income?

Yes it is all down to the players to do such things e.g. creating a tournament!

11 hours ago, AndrewKunn said:

Hi man, thanks for the replies, so the game of Football is in the game, but where exatcly? i mean, the Idendity game works with that "Modules"? in what Modules can i find it? there are some people have starting play that sport? thanks for the patience

It won't be in the modules. You will only be able to experience that sort of thing in the Beta or full game release which is after the 3 modules.

13 hours ago, AndrewKunn said:

that would be awesome man, i hope we can do it!

So i can experience that in the Beta or in the full game release, so its separeted question Beta or Full Game & 3 modules of Identity? and, when will coming the open Beta?

Beta is TBD, Module 1 to 3 must release first. Also it is a closed Beta as you only can get in when you got the "Founder $30" or above pledges.Module 1 releases 21st March. Module 2 and 3 = TBD, Beta = TBD and Full game release = TBD.

Hi man, thanks for the replies, so the game of Football is in the game, but where exatcly? i mean, the Idendity game works with that "Modules"? in what Modules can i find it? there are some people have starting play that sport? thanks for the patience

On 16/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Yes it is all down to the players to do such things e.g. creating a tournament!

that would be awesome man, i hope we can do it!

On 16/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, LuckyDuck said:

It won't be in the modules. You will only be able to experience that sort of thing in the Beta or full game release which is after the 3 modules.

So i can experience that in the Beta or in the full game release, so its separeted question Beta or Full Game & 3 modules of Identity? and, when will coming the open Beta?

FYI, when we say football we mean European football, AKA Soccer in the US. American Football will not be in Identity

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 18/1/2018 at 2:30 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Beta is TBD, Module 1 to 3 must release first. Also it is a closed Beta as you only can get in when you got the "Founder $30" or above pledges.Module 1 releases 21st March. Module 2 and 3 = TBD, Beta = TBD and Full game release = TBD

what means TBD? "to be done"? have patience, i dont know some terms :) 

8 minutes ago, AndrewKunn said:

what means TBD? "to be done"? have patience, i dont know some terms :) 

To Be Determined

• ver.1.22474487139 1