Sign in to follow this  
Danthecancerman

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Charlie and for the past three or so years I have been playing simulator and roleplay based games. I enjoy the feeling of being in a reality separate from your own. Whether it be a job I can't have or a life I can't live, video games are the place I got to live those dreams and work those jobs. That is why I was so excited to hear about a game such as Identity where I can be almost anything. As one that enjoys politics however not being one that has ever gotten in the field of it, the promise of a 'player government' really intrigued me. So here I am same as you anxiously awaiting the arrival of a wonderful promise being brought to fruition.

• Like 1

Hey there, @Danthecancerman!

It's great to have you within the community. It's great to hear that you enjoy games similar to this as, if you liked any of the ones you may have previously played then this one is sure to double, no, triple the capabilities of those by bringing the MMORPG experience to a whole new level.

As for being intrigued by Identity politics, you may very well enjoy The Podium board (click the golden text).

Whilst I'm here, I'll throw in a few helpful links just in case you haven't yet seen them and I'll even throw in my political campaign's website should you be interested in reviewing some of our policies, acts and laws. You can view them here.

Links:

FAQ - Made by Motown

FAQ Extended - Made by JamesLuck01

Official Identity Discord

• Like 1