IDEN

What is your concern about Identity.

22 hours ago, Raffen said:

I don't believe this game will be too graphically demanding, although the screenshots do make it look absolutely stunning. Why would you not want the movement to be alike to ArmA's? I find the movement smooth and a hell of alot better and more realistic than anything like Gmod or something of the sort. If you're refering to the vehicle movement then I absolutely agree, i'm really hoping the dev's do a good job with car handling and physics. It shouldn't be like ArmA's slippery mess of a vehicle engine.

i want the movement to be like gta or red dead or the division

1 hour ago, CletusRebel said:

That it will actually take until 2017 to release :(

wrong it will release in november for the beta backers then after 2 months it will release the full game

On 19/04/2016 at 10:24 PM, brain said:

i want the movement to be like gta or red dead or the division

Hell No. If you want the movement like GTA V then get outa here, GTA V with the car steering is more arcade like and it makes the game worse in my opinion. On the other hand GTA IV car movement is great.

On 19/04/2016 at 10:25 PM, brain said:

wrong it will release in november for the beta backers then after 2 months it will release the full game

No not wrong, they stated beta release would be late 2016 early 2017 so if anything he is just being closed with his answer. There was no accurate month given.

Also you can edit your post so please dont double post as there is no need for it.

Edited by JamesLuck01

9 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

HELL NO. If you want the movement like GTA V then get outa here, GTA V with the car steering is more arcade like and it makes the game worse in my opinion.

No not wrong, they stated beta release would be late 2016 early 2017 so if anything he is just being closed with his answer. There was no accurate month given.

Also you can edit your post so please dont double post as there is no need for it.

if u dont want movement like gta then u get the hell out of here. second thing u shut up

29 minutes ago, brain said:

if u dont want movement like gta then u get the hell out of here. second thing u shut up

1. Please don't engage in pointless arguments about things that aren't supportive to the topic or current conversations in hand.

9 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

HELL NO. If you want the movement like GTA V then get outa here,

2. Please don't be provocative or aggressive when replying to someone, it's only goint to create a bad situation. Respect other people's opinions, maybe say something supportive or non aggressive criticism, and move on.

29 minutes ago, brain said:

3. Please take actual care when typing a reply as to not annoy all of us severily. For example, using capital letters and spelling words correctly.

Thank You.

Edited by Raffen

On 21/4/2016 at 3:12 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Hell No. If you want the movement like GTA V then get outa here, GTA V with the car steering is more arcade like and it makes the game worse in my opinion. On the other hand GTA IV car movement is great.

Why should he get out of here? He just want GTA 5 movement, no need to be agressive. GTA 4 movement are awful, the vehicle controls like a boat, it isn't like that irl. It shouldnt be as fast and be too hard to steer because of this.

What is my concerns in this game? Everything. Really, everything. The developers want to make everything too complex. They want a very big vehicle customization, player customization, appartment customization, housing, radio, cinema, they want to make everything deep. This is VERY ambitious and i don't think they could do that. Or else, GTA 5 could have been even better because it had 250$M of budget.. I hope they got their priority right for the game atm..

11 minutes ago, ApertureScience said:

Why should he get out of here? He just want GTA 5 movement, no need to be agressive. GTA 4 movement are awful, the vehicle controls like a boat, it isn't like that irl. It shouldnt be as fast and be too hard to steer because of this.

What is my concerns in this game? Everything. Really, everything. The developers want to make everything too complex. They want a very big vehicle customization, player customization, appartment customization, housing, radio, cinema, they want to make everything deep. This is VERY ambitious and i don't think they could do that. Or else, GTA 5 could have been even better because it had 250$M of budget.. I hope they got their priority right for the game atm..

Actually, GTA 4 movement was more realistic than GTA V for a fact that GTA V was made more arcade like, shitty vehicle control to easy to steer and I am sure the more realistic driving is wanted more than GTA V, yeah I made an expression to him. Do I mean it about him to get out of here, NO. I just said it as I did. Also just remember that most of that money (over half) was spent on marketing!!!!!!!!! So no that budget was not quite so much on the game itself. " GTAV's budget was rumored to be as much as $265 million ($150 million of which was spent on marketing), "

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 3/18/2016 at 8:51 AM, Qwer28 said:

I dont have concerns i know this is scam. They make one slideshow video and start this project. Now everithing what they are doing are some sketches, many talks. They have programed absolutly nothing.

First of all, you made an account just to say this? ok great... second of all asylum is a trusted company at this moment as they have programmed altis life a famous arma 3 mod and if it was a scam they wouldn't bother with customer support. They are trying their hardest to update us just because they aren't at the moment doesn't mean it's a scam.

Edited by lukemac

worst thing would be if the identity servers would be full of rdm and vdm players like sometimes the asylum altis life ones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

That if the game is even gonna come out in the next 10 years. 

Not helpful dude

19 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Not helpful dude

is this more helpful: "if identity will be exactly the same like altis life it can just be described as gta online because everyone thinks roleplaying means kill anyone on sight"?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

I don't give a shit "dude" 

Wow you're very hormonal aren't you? 

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

is this more helpful: "if identity will be exactly the same like altis life it can just be described as gta online because everyone thinks roleplaying means kill anyone on sight"?

Shimo i don't know what you're talking about mate that has nothing to do with my last comment

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Wow you're very hormonal aren't you? 

Shimo i don't know what you're talking about mate that has nothing to do with my last comment

i'm talking about "altis life is exactly the same like gta online just with more options. no cops, no rules, if you don't have a gun you've lost already."

edit: if someone says: "blabla release in 10 years mimimi" ignore it

Edited by Shimozukachi

My concern is about cheaters. I've never liked them and i will never do, i'm wondering how good their anti-cheat will be. I hope it will be better than any other games out there.

This game will probaly be one of the biggest thats out here, and i know it's impossible to make a game cheater free. If you don't stream the game from a data-base without downloads etc. <- this is actually not impossible to make, but it would make the game cost 100€ atleast.

I'm just worried it will be like the arma games, that they go in on a server bomb everyone/spawn in stuff, etc. And this will ruin the game.

• Like 2

Hoping it doesnt turn arcadey like ark did, they protruded it as a hardcore survival game but now you can tell its a reskin of rust, just a arcade base building simulator with pet dinosaurs.

My main concern is when modders get their hands on it people just turn servers into modded pieces of shit like king of the hill or something like they did with h1z1, rust and other survival games, then people flock to them and deters people from the original concept..

• Like 1

my concern is going to be the connection its freaking me out !!! ,,,,even i don't want to think about it 

It just seems too good to be true. Having played SA-MP RP for so long, a game revolving just around character roleplay being built so well just seems so-...unbelievable. It seems really scammy.

I am going to try split this up to make it a little more easy to read, Some if not all have been said.

• Vehicle Handling (Will it be Arcade or more Simulation)
  • Weapons (Can they jam, can you file the serial numbers, recoil, reload times)
  • Jail time (Spending more then just 5 minutes in jail for killing people)
  • Jobs (Being able to tow cars, strip vehicles down, sell parts of vehicles. And more jobs in real depth like this.)
  • RDM/Cheaters/Hackers/Trolls.. Well Rule Breakers. (These are a big problem is 99% of roleplay games and make them not enjoyable at all)

I do have a lot of hope for this game, it's taken way too long for someone to come and develop it, and my main concern is that once it's out, will it live up to my exceptions.