IDEN

What is your concern about Identity.

17 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

Well Hype doesn't build if you show the whole game before the beta even comes out

I didn't say that whole game... I'm saying Work In Progress Screenshots of a half finished car, building, bus stop, even a god dam sign...

I think you read it completely wrong.

4 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

I didn't say that whole game... I'm saying Work In Progress Screenshots of a half finished car, building, bus stop, even a god dam sign...

I think you read it completely wrong.

I think 1 picture of a half finished town would be amazing. but I don't need any pictures to know how amazing this game is going to be.

My mom is just concerned about the community itself. She says she did research on the game, but she didn't or she would be fine with it.  This is the only reason I can't buy the game even after trying to convince her.

5 hours ago, GreatlyGallivant said:

My mom is just concerned about the community itself. She says she did research on the game, but she didn't or she would be fine with it.  This is the only reason I can't buy the game even after trying to convince her.

This makes no sense to me. You CANT buy the game because your mum doesn't like the community?

Do you not have a bank account? Can you not buy it yourself? If not you might be a tad too young for video games involved violence and drug references

• Like 2

My honest concerns about the route of this game, and don't get me wrong, i am excited and so happy someone is building a game like this.

1. It all seems ' too good to be true ' in regards to everyones questions about little details of what could be implemented, most of the answers are ' yeah its going to be in game! '
2. Like someone said, all talk, no proof to back it up besides pictures of models and some concept art.
3. My main concern if it does work out and come together and is a really fun game, is that the game will deter from what its really about, and modders will come in and make battle royale and stuff and it will turn to shit, just like what happened with h1z1, rust, and ark.. and just kill the game pretty much because it will all be about pvp and not about roleplay, idk about you but im here to get myself into situations and roleplay, not shoot everyone and try and be the last man standing, id play the culling if i wanted that.

Most of your concerns above, are in relation to server side concerns, not development concerns, all that can be solved with a server that has active mature administrators. 

Edited by Narc

My only concern is that this game will be abandoned just as cube world after the early access was launched. I dont know guys.. I want it to happen because i love roleplay and the arma engine is bullshit but i cant believe its going to get finished. Even so i backed them to show my support and to help them buy more beer to drink while programming this piece of art

My concerns, as I think will be shared by many, is the substance to the game.

I have faith that the game will come out, and it will live up to it's promised standards in terms of development, but I am concerned that the Identity community in game will not RP as well as I want them to. It annoyes me that on the homepage of the website, the first two things you see are a short clip of someone shooting a rifle, and a gang member with an AK.

I'm hoping to log onto Identity, when it comes out, and seeing everyone RP as they should, giving the game real substance and texture, but I don't believe there are that many people who want this game to really RP, and not just engage in firefights like on Altis life.

I think Identity as a concept is perfect, but the main issue is that, as put as an analogy, the game is only the engine, the community is the rest of the car. If the rest of the car falls to peices and doesn't work as it should, then what use is the engine.

In better terms, Identity will rely entirely on the community to make the game work right, and the community is the most unreliable part of any game.

Edited by Raffen
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Raffen said:

My concerns, as I think will be shared by many, is the substance to the game.

I have faith that the game will come out, and it will live up to it's promised standards in terms of development, but I am concerned that the Identity community in game will not RP as elss as I want them to. It annoyes me that on the homepage of the website, the first two things you see are a short clip of someone shooting a rifle, and a gang member with an AK.

I'm hoping to log onto Identity, when it comes out, and seeing everyone RP as they should, giving the game real substance and texture, but I don't believe there are that many people who want this game to really RP, and not just engage in firefights like on Altis life.

I think Identity as a concept is perfect, but the main issue is that, as put as an analogy, the game is only the engine, the community is the rest of the car. If the rest of the car falls to peices and doesn't work as it should, then what use is the engine.

In better terms, Identity will rely entirely on the community to make the game work right, and the community is the most unreliable part of any game.

Well said, I have to agree with you on this. I think a lot of people on the forums are eager to RP, but not everyone in the game is going to be from the forums. I think once beta comes out, there will be a lot of RPing, since most people who bought the beta access are on the forums. Once the full game comes out though, I think there might be less RPing. Hopefully not, but I guess we'll see!

• Like 1

So I though why don't you make a rule that you have to rp . If you don't rp you get kicked. You can only get out of personal  for 2 mins . K 

My Main concern is the release my brother is really skeptical about this game. Thing is in October they said a video is coming soon 5 months later still nothing so either they are lieing to us and just giving us a few screenshots or they don't have the time to do a 10 min video just showing it or they are putting so much detail that when the video comes out we will all be shocked.

If this game comes out as expected then I'm gonna be really happy . I'm not saying it won't be as good but for a small team and and their building a game for the first time they really set the standard. I'm happy if I can see that people rp and I'll be able to drive them to work and back

Hold your fingers it a tough year for this game

My main concerns are bad optimisation, devs run off in the early stages of release, dickheads, fail rp and undelivered promises by the devs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

My main concerns are bad optimisation, devs run off in the early stages of release, dickheads, fail rp and undelivered promises by the devs.

if my informations aren't wrong one of the devs studied in brockville.

On 3/16/2016 at 7:46 AM, xIconikkx said:

Yeah, thats what I'm beginning to think at the moment... Town Module, is taking a very long time, and hardly any Screenshots as well..

Good games take time

• Like 1

On 4/15/2016 at 11:54 AM, LionKingGamer said:

So I though why don't you make a rule that you have to rp . If you don't rp you get kicked. You can only get out of personal  for 2 mins . K 

My Main concern is the release my brother is really skeptical about this game. Thing is in October they said a video is coming soon 5 months later still nothing so either they are lieing to us and just giving us a few screenshots or they don't have the time to do a 10 min video just showing it or they are putting so much detail that when the video comes out we will all be shocked.

If this game comes out as expected then I'm gonna be really happy . I'm not saying it won't be as good but for a small team and and their building a game for the first time they really set the standard. I'm happy if I can see that people rp and I'll be able to drive them to work and back

Hold your fingers it a tough year for this game

There shouldn't be a big rule on rp but there will be rp only servers so you don't have to worry about that my friend. ;P

• Like 1

Apart from trollers and PKs, I'm worried about character creator.

Will the characters look good? Can I customize them to the extent of Black Desert? Can I pick whatever shade of purple I want or will I have few limited options? <.<

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vix said:

Apart from trollers and PKs, I'm worried about character creator.

Will the characters look good? Can I customize them to the extent of Black Desert? Can I pick whatever shade of purple I want or will I have few limited options? <.<

The games called "identity" for a reason this game will give you the freedom to do you what you want so I'm sure the creators will put a big amount of time into the character creation to give each player their own individual look. ;O

2 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

The games called "identity" for a reason this game will give you the freedom to do you what you want so I'm sure the creators will put a big amount of time into the character creation to give each player their own individual look. ;O

I hope so! >-< Too little character screenshots, too many houses and buildings!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

I hope so! >-< Too little character screenshots, too many houses and buildings!

I also think they should show us more on character creation at what not, but great things come in good time so I wouldn't stress over it to much.

2 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

I also think they should show us more on character creation at what not, but great things come in good time so I wouldn't stress over it to much.

I can't wait for Townsquare so we can finally see how the CC looks like. ^_^

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

I can't wait for Townsquare so we can finally see how the CC looks like. ^_^

Me either! I'm sure it will be great!

On 15/04/2016 at 10:32 PM, Shimozukachi said:

if my informations aren't wrong one of the devs studied in brockville.

Yeah and your point is?

Sadly, all character have one  body type in the game. Maybe they change it later.

Edited by NskDen

MY CONCERN IS ONLY ON GRAPHICS AND THERE WONT BE ANY LAGS ALSO I DONT THE MOVEMENT TO BE LIKE ARMA

3 hours ago, brain said:

MY CONCERN IS ONLY ON GRAPHICS AND THERE WONT BE ANY LAGS ALSO I DONT THE MOVEMENT TO BE LIKE ARMA

I don't believe this game will be too graphically demanding, although the screenshots do make it look absolutely stunning. Why would you not want the movement to be alike to ArmA's? I find the movement smooth and a hell of alot better and more realistic than anything like Gmod or something of the sort. If you're refering to the vehicle movement then I absolutely agree, i'm really hoping the dev's do a good job with car handling and physics. It shouldn't be like ArmA's slippery mess of a vehicle engine.

• Like 1