Zetiix

What kind of RP will be identity

Question

Hello,
is it to know what kind of RP will be identity if it will be close enough to GTAV RP?
I also saw that there will be no permanent death that means that for example if I create my character Alex Noestra and I get killed I will be in a coma? or that I will be dead and that I recreate a character?

And if I want to change my character I can kill my character to create another one?

PS: In the pack at 500 the apartment is also luxury?

Edited by Zetiix

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Zetiix said:

PS: In the pack at 500 the apartment is also luxury?

The $500 pack is the 2 bedroom apartment on the apartment customisation video. It does not say Luxury and so is not a "Luxury" apartment but has 2 bedrooms meaning you can have a friend live there.

And if I want to change my character I can kill my character to create another one?

On official servers, you can have 3 characters at a time. On Private servers, it could vary or just be one.

Hello,
is it to know what kind of RP will be identity if it will be close enough to GTAV RP?
I also saw that there will be no permanent death that means that for example if I create my character Alex Noestra and I get killed I will be in a coma? or that I will be dead and that I recreate a character?

In a sense I don't know what GTA V RP is like and so I would say no anyways, Official servers will be a casual RP with No rules except rules on cheating/ exploiting/ glitching/ hacking being a permanent ban from the entire game.

Private servers are able to be more strict and enforce rules a lot easier and so RP could be a lot higher in those servers.