If you’re thinking “why hire someone else?” It’s because you’ll be anonymous. I won’t ask for your name or info. If you do give me your info [for whatever reason] I won’t tell anyone. [not even the cops] 50% of money before the job, 50% after.  I may charge extra incase of mission difficulty. I’ll take any job. It may take a while to complete. [Studying the target, preparing, etc.]

A standard job is $500.

A target with possible bodyguards [Celebrities or V.I.Ps] would be $700.

A gang member or gang boss would be $900.

And high ranking police officers, CEOs, or government officials will be $1,000.

What we need from you:

A name

An adress

Target’s car

A photo if possible

Any other possible information that you may have 

Optional [workplace, favorite places to hang out, etc.]

It may be expensive but a lot of money would go into consumables [Ammunition, gasoline, etc.] Prices do multiply for multiple targets. Job may take from 1 day to 3 weeks to complete. [in game, not real life.] 

Edited by MadBoss36

2 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Pretty cheap prices given that real life hits are thousands of dollars.

I didn’t want them to be too expensive. But I know in real life a standard hit is around ten grand.

6 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

You seem quite confident, we'll see how you hold up with that in-game ^^

I have a backup plan.

Well looks like you're gonna have to play on an unofficial server with no rules, rdm mechanics to prevent people from being randomly killed on official servers, 99% of private servers will have rules stating no rdm.
Good luck

On 1/9/2018 at 11:20 PM, MadBoss36 said:

I didn’t want them to be too expensive. But I know in real life a standard hit is around ten grand.

Well, if its really $10,000 in real life, then in Identity it should be pretty close to that seeing as the economy will be based on the real USD economy. 

3 hours ago, Narc said:

Well looks like you're gonna have to play on an unofficial server with no rules, rdm mechanics to prevent people from being randomly killed on official servers, 99% of private servers will have rules stating no rdm.
Good luck

Most servers will also know that as long as the person who hires the hitman has a legitimate reason to be mad and want him dead then it is technically roleplay as long as the hitman lets him know why he was killed.

Hitman rp has never worked on semi serious- serious roleplay servers with rules. Lol