Eli_the_legend

UPRISE IT IS TIME TO BARE ARMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

We the people of identity   have Been lied to by our greedy  Ruler Leaders 

Brothers And Sisters It is time for our freedom fighters to take to the streets to penetrate the spirit of these  evil

corporate money hungry thieves  who look down upon us  We must Revolt For Our Future We must exterminate and Take down each and everyone until the streets belong to us and these leaders Rot down in hell

WE  the people will not be intimidated by Police and Government  leaders We will not Conform   the Identity world

we make our own rules anyone who doesn't agree with our way of life will pay the price of torture or even death 

we will go to war with the government and anyone who  opposes us we will cause havoc and terrorise the  citizens  and destroy their  freedom 

The rich despise us because of our economic  status  

Brothers and sisters in the name of the almighty God Bare Arms Set explosives in business building police stations 

target government officials and rich citizens we will terrorise the people of identify  brothers and sisters  let us rise let us take over and Be your own leaders!!!! Terrorise and attack to  Liberate the impoverished poor voiceless citizens  Take down the scum of identity  !!!!

let us rise from the graves And kick  these Police and Foolish Citizens of this corruptive system exterminate them 

I CALL UPON MORTARS PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR A GOOD CAUSE TO LIBERATE THE PEOPLE

(Please note)

The  following statement is none  realistic this account is not affiliated  with any organised crime nor would we ever have any intent  or desire to harm anybody in real life outside of the game  this is total and utterly  fictional 

terrorist.pngNone of this applies to real life)

Edited by Eli_the_legend
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Why we having an uprising and the game hasn't even been released yet for us to be tricked by our greedy rulers? lmfao xD just my thoughts.

• Like 1

'Your so called 'uprising' will be shut down within a matter of minutes, so far its only you spamming the forum, so I'm guessing its just you, you would be lucky to even be able to successfully assassinate one political leader, you will immediately go onto the wanted list and there will be a nationwide search, and you will be put in prison. Now everyone has the right to post what they want when they like but I'm asking you on behalf of a lot of people to stop spamming the forum with this so called 'uprising' that would be lucky to last 10 minutes... you only need one post. not fifteen.