Morte66645

The game will run on Macs ir only on PCs ?

First. Happy birthday Paratus. (This question Will be published on 01/01/2018) 

Second. My only computer is an MAC and I like to know If I will be able to play It on my computer. 

Thank you for your time.

It’ll be something they look into after release if I remember right. The devs are fairly confident that a Mac version will be coming but there’s always a possibility that it won’t be as simple as that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LightBringer said:

It’ll be something they look into after release if I remember right. The devs are fairly confident that a Mac version will be coming but there’s always a possibility that it won’t be as simple as that.

I'm assuming a laptop counts as PC? If so I'll be less worried about playing on my laptop

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I'm assuming a laptop counts as PC? If so I'll be less worried about playing on my laptop

Yes, if the laptop has windows then you will be good for everything. A laptop is a PC (Small Portable Personal computer) and so if it runs windows is fine.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, if the laptop has windows then you will be good for everything. A laptop is a PC (Small Portable Personal computer) and so if it runs windows is fine.

Well actually my laptop is windows 10 built up off the ground and after checking the system requirements I can play both GTA V and Arma III on minimum requirements so I should be good

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

8 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Well actually my laptop is windows 10 built up off the ground and after checking the system requirements I can play both GTA V and Arma III on minimum requirements so I should be good

Yes you should be good but we can never be too sure right now because well it is way too early for there to be a good set of data right now as there is still a good set of optimisations to be done and stress testing. While the earliest time there will be such data will likely be when Beta starts after all 3 modules.

• Like 1