Question

Identity Devs & Community,

@Paratus, @Motown

As I grow more and more excited for parts of the game to be complete I must know if these elements will be included in the final game.

1. 1. Will you be able to make alcoholic beverages such as brew beer in your purchased house?
  2. 2. Your goal is to get 100-300 players per server how many buyable houses do you plan to have on the map?
  3. 3. What is included in the Town Square Module? I've seen picture of guns and I don't think that that is in the Town SQ am I right?
  4. 4. How many cars do you plan to make. just a generic SUV, Sedan, & Sports Car or will there be multiple?
  5. 5. Will there be like a Bazaar or market where players can rent a small space to sell their items on a smaller scale?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

1. Is a no as you will only have so many tools to do things in the house.

2. That goal has changed for player count and will be between 300 - 500 players per server. However, house count won’t be the same as the player count and so the houses will be fewer in number.

3. The Town Square module will include all the social things in the game mainly but will have no cars or guns but as it will be updated very frequently at some point for that module, the devs will add in the police gun range where you’ll be able to go to and shoot the guns etc like the ones you have seen (pistols)

4. There will be many cars and there will be many different types likely I am very sure.

1. I know you can go and sell things at a sort of market but not sure if players can rent space out at it. And so I can’t say for this one.

• ver.1.22474487139 1