Murderface

Infobroking in Identity: Is it worth it?

Hello everyone,

I am here to ask the simple question: is infobroking a legitimate line of work in Identity? I say yes. Infobroking is the art of being that sneaky snake no-one likes, but no-one messes with. They have “dirt” on everybody, from political figures to petty criminals. “Dirt” meaning information that could tarnish their reputation, street cred, or mental well-being. A politician is crooked? Sell that sh*t to his competitor! A crime boss killed your partner? Tell the police everything and hide in a hole for the rest of your life!
                To me, it all seems like a plausible line of work in identity, especially because the police can’t do anything to you! Unless you get caught stalking, but that isn’t my fault. However, I want to know what the Identity Community has to say about this! Do you agree with me, or do you hate my guts for considering the possibility of infobroking? Please do leave a comment with your honest opinion. 
:D

Sincerely,

Tristan “Murderface” Locke 

Edited by gwion524
Wrong font color :P
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, gwion524 said:

Hello everyone,

I am here to ask the simple question: is infobroking a legitimate line of work in Identity? I say yes. Infobroking is the art of being that sneaky snake no-one likes, but no-one messes with. They have “dirt” on everybody, from political figures to petty criminals. “Dirt” meaning information that could tarnish their reputation, street cred, or mental well-being. A politician is crooked? Sell that sh*t to his competitor! A crime boss killed your partner? Tell the police everything and hide in a hole for the rest of your life!
                To me, it all seems like a plausible line of work in identity, especially because the police can’t do anything to you! Unless you get caught stalking, but that isn’t my fault. However, I want to know what the Identity Community has to say about this! Do you agree with me, or do you hate my guts for considering the possibility of infobroking? Please do leave a comment with your honest opinion. 
:D

Sincerely,

Tristan “Murderface” Locke 

You won't be able to get arrested for stalking on official servers and so you would be able to do it harmlessly until those people put a hit on you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You won't be able to get arrested for stalking on official servers and so you would be able to do it harmlessly until those people put a hit on you.

That may be true, unless they never find out ;)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Is there an official law/rule book for the official servers released yet?

21 minutes ago, Kellog said:

Is there an official law/rule book for the official servers released yet?

No rules specifically other than no hacking/ cheating/ exploiting/ glitching and likely a few other things but no rules such as RDM and no nothing hass like been particularly released yet. Officers can only arrest when someone has been flagged for committing a crime and it will not register someone stalking other players because it will be too much resources wasted for such a thing.