Identity TV (IDTV)

Do you want to earn your living in Identity by acting, producing, writing or editing television programmes? Then you have come to the right place!

Identity TV (IDTV) is Identity's first and best television channel.

We will have Identity TV (IDTV) split into 4 different channels;

• IDTV 1
  • IDTV 2
  • IDTV Sports
  • IDTV 1+

It will consist of 100+ TV shows, which will be announced in due course.

YOU!

Yes, you, can also make and earn money from either,

• Acting in a TV show
  • Writing the script for drama programmes
  • Edit footage from television shows
  • Upload or stream the programmes
  • Hosting reality TV shows or chat shows
  • Participating in reality TV shows or chat shows.

How we will earn money:

By selling advertisements to in-game businesses or to real life businesses. We will also be uploading some of our TV shows snippets to our Youtube channel. We will also be streaming ALL of our programmes on Twitch! Our Youtube channel could make some ad revenue and certain programmes will be EXCLUSIVE to our Twitch subscribers.

We will be announcing the programmes very soon and feel free to apply to ANY of them if interested!

Stay tuned!

-Marie Clare Bouchard.

5 hours ago, KolSkywalker said:

Oh boy! Can u stream doctor who?

We have plans to stream real life television programmes (Mainly on IDTV 2)

Doctor Who is a possibility!

43 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Anything that is already available on YouTube can be legally streamed!

Uhh... Absolutely not true!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Uhh... Absolutely not true!

(1) Show me proof.

(2) Stop being a wet blanket on creativity and STOP STALKING MY PAGE.

Norways right, the shows on yt might be specially licenced and the uploader has rights to upload it. The only way to stream something that's copyrighted by someone else without permission is if it fits in the fair use act.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Intr said:

Norways right, the shows on yt might be specially licenced and the uploader has rights to upload it. The only way to stream something that's copyrighted by someone else without permission is if it fits in the fair use act.

To build on this...

Taking something and just reuploading it, or streaming it, does NOT count as fair use.
Taking something, and changing it, using different clips mixed in with your own content, providing your own commentary on top. Like, a reaction video using clips from the original video, IS fair use. (See the h3h3Productions vs. Matt Hoss case.)

As for proof, literally go to any video. Open the description, and check the "License" field. Most videos tend to use the "Standard YouTube License", which you can find in the YouTube terms of service. Or just Google it.
Some videos may have another license, if the license allows you to reupload or stream it, then by all means.

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Intr said:

3 hours ago, Norway174 said:

To build on this...

Taking something and just reuploading it, or streaming it, does NOT count as fair use.
Taking something, and changing it, using different clips mixed in with your own content, providing your own commentary on top. Like, a reaction video using clips from the original video, IS fair use. (See the h3h3Productions vs. Matt Hoss case.)

As for proof, literally go to any video. Open the description, and check the "License" field. Most videos tend to use the "Standard YouTube License", which you can find in the YouTube terms of service. Or just Google it.
Some videos may have another license, if the license allows you to reupload or stream it, then by all means.

If I alter the video then it is legal to do so, e.g, speed up or slow down speed or placing the video in a box with a background around it.

4 hours ago, KolSkywalker said:

Can i help? This is very interesting

You are welcome to apply to have a role within the business!

I am sure that I can find you a place in my business!

Please PM with your details and preferred position in IDTV!

-Marie Clare Bouchard.

5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

If I alter the video then it is legal to do so, e.g, speed up or slow down speed or placing the video in a box with a background around it.

I HIGHLY doubt that's that's enough. That's not really providing your own content. You're just taking someones else content, just altering it slightly.
And then providing that as your own. That's not fair use.

• Like 1

That's not enough, if you're doing that then your just tricking youtubes auto-detect system. You need to add your own content to be able to legally show it.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2017 at 10:18 PM, Intr said:

That's not enough, if you're doing that then your just tricking youtubes auto-detect system. You need to add your own content to be able to legally show it.

I can also add a watermark too it, many people do that legally and earn ad revenue from it. However at this moment, I do not have plans to add real life television programmes and since all of the programmes that will be on the channel we’re created by me, I can legally earn ad revenue.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

8 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I can also add a watermark too it, many people do that legally and earn ad revenue from it.

That's not legal at all! You can't take someone else's content, and just add your watermark on top. And call it a day.

Also, you know you can edit your post right? And just tag me in the edit, I'll still get a notification about it.

12 hours ago, Norway174 said:

That's not legal at all! You can't take someone else's content, and just add your watermark on top. And call it a day.

Also, you know you can edit your post right? And just tag me in the edit, I'll still get a notification about it.

As I have now confirmed, I will not be showing any real life television programmes at this time.

I did not know that already but thank you for telling me!

The fifth confirmed show for Identity TV:

Eurovision Song Contest (Identity Version).

Channel:

IDTV 1

Image result for eurovision

Edited by FrancePourLaVie