Rekter

The Rebel Department [Recruiting]

Will people be able to run a couple of jobs for your gang without "joining" it. I'll possibly need some extra pocket money on the side, but I don't want to get too entangled in gangs. Is that possible or do I have to join the gang to run jobs for you?

• Like 1

Looks worked out, however the problem with this is if you moan and boss around people they will leave. And since this is a game you can't stop them. You want the "Brotherhood" feeling like they fight for something. Or fight for you. Otherwise people will be annoyed if you boss them about.

On 19.5.2017 at 0:12 PM, Arcanion said:

Looks worked out, however the problem with this is if you moan and boss around people they will leave. And since this is a game you can't stop them. You want the "Brotherhood" feeling like they fight for something. Or fight for you. Otherwise people will be annoyed if you boss them about.

I tried to point out that i am not bossing anyone around. I am a leader, not a boss.

• Like 3

"We do everything, as long as it involves shooting and money. " love it xDD

Hi Rekter - can you give us an update please about : how strong / big your gang is?
rules and freedom, maybe a wellbalanced friend/job idea -  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CrimesBane said:

Hi Rekter - can you give us an update please about : how strong / big your gang is?
rules and freedom, maybe a wellbalanced friend/job idea -  wish you much success in the later course

Uhh, why not.

I'll edit the main post with the information.

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 3:56 PM, Rekter said:

If you agree to follow these rules, here is an application base

How old are you? =

What kind of (online) gang activity have you done in the past? =

How much time can you allocate for the department? =

Have you played "life" gamemodes in arma in the past? =

Will you take the department seriously? =

Are you ready to do the most insane things the leaders order you to? =

What can you bring to the department? Why should we accept you? =

What is your timezone? =

What server will you be playing on? (EU for example) =

Are you OG? =

How old are you? = 17

What kind of (online) gang activity have you done in the past? = Some, mainly getaway driver and drugs handler/runner etc.

How much time can you allocate for the department? = As much as I'm free. Where as I am free quite a lot.

Have you played "life" gamemodes in arma in the past? = Yes.

Will you take the department seriously? = Yes, a criminal organisation or even a corporation or department is only as good as its employees/workers. Jokers and "care free" people are not good employees for the department.

Are you ready to do the most insane things the leaders order you to? = Yes, Orders are orders.

What can you bring to the department? Why should we accept you? = Secrecy and trust, loyalty, serious when it comes to this area, will fight anyone for the department, will protect the leader and other high roles if need be.

What is your timezone? = London

What server will you be playing on? (EU for example) = EU

Are you OG? = Hell yeah.

Just now, BattleCraft said:

@Rekterif i want to apply, should i just post a comment down here or is there any other way to apply?

You can apply with a comment or a PM to me.

With the release of the town square getting closer and closer, we have decided to open up our official discord. Anyone interested can join here.