lilyxniz

Dope Kicks

[divbox=#ffb7e3]

o2kZR8F.jpg

BACKSTORY: The only sneaker re-selling shop in Roseport City! We are a Sneaker, Street-wear and Designer re-selling company. We do not charge crazy prices, do you will always get the best deals on sold out shoes, clothing and about anything else we have in stock. Xavier got into collecting shoes, mostly Nike's and Jordan's from a very young age, 3 to be exact. That age is when his mom bought him his first sneakers, a pair of Jordan V "Grape's". Since then he loved to dress with nice pieces and Jordan's as he grew older, his love for street-wear rose. Since he lived in Algonquin he had all the major sneaker outlets and major street-wear stores at his fingertips. When he turned 14, he had to move over to Roseport. He had heard good things about the city, about how many good streetwear stores there were and about how many sneaker retailers were just around the corner. Once he arrived, he was flabbergasted, "No sneaka' stores roun' 'ere? Pshht.." So he decided to start selling the spare, unworn sneakers he had. Life wasn't always so easy for Xavier, he had a father in Algonquin who pushed major drugs, which brought in major dough and multiple sneakers were bought for Xavier. Multiple kilos of crack a month, he pushed, then, he got locked up after they found his father's crackhouse and locked him up. That is when him and his mother made the move to Roseport. All the way leading up to now, he sold sneakers and clothing for fun and some extra cash, when, in early 2017, he decided to go big and make his own company. He had a friend, Jeremy that stilled lived in Algonquin with access to all stores around him, so Xavier hired him and Jeremy would supply him with nearly every drop he could want and what customers would want. Every Thursday, he'd go out and grab everything from the Supreme drop that Xavier needed and new that would sell. And from that he grew his Sneaker and Streetwear re-selling empire.

WkO3ETX.jpg
(Picture of Xavier Laurent, CEO and Owner of Dope Kicks, Posing in his LS home kitchen)
BUSINESS GOALS:

• My first goal as the Owner of Dope Kicks is to give people the clothes they have always wanted and to expand people's closets with High End Designer and Streetwear pieces, all for the cheapest prices on the market.
  • My Second Goal I want to achieve by the end of the year is to open up a Medium sized store where I can supply more people and have people reach me easier, whilst running this store I want to maintain my low prices.  
  • My final goal for Dope Kicks is to provide the fashionable citizens of Roseport with Branded Drops, Proxies for Drops, Sneaker restorations and our own merch line.

OOC:
All credits of the items on our store solely belong to respective designers. To keep things realistic, please keep in mind that not all listed Clothing items may be in stock or available at the time. We'd like to let you know that we're still in progress, meaning there will be massive changes to Dope Kicks, both In-Game and on the forums. So, if you have any critiques/suggestions please contact me on Forum PM.
Edited by lilyxniz
  • Like 1