Identity_Party_Org

December 2017 Poll Results

IDENTITY POLITICAL ORGANIZATION POLL

Good day everyone, the poll for December 2017 had finished Friday and I've finally found the time to compile the data together, but first, a couple things.

1) I noticed that voter turn out was much smaller then the previous poll, probably mostly to do with lack of advertisement of the poll and less activity in the politics of Identity, I hope to push for more activity leading up to the first poll in 2018 and hope for more candidates to push the polls to their voters.

2) I would like to bring attention again to the voter guidelines for the polls as to make sure people understand when certain votes become invalid, I hope that this doesn't end up a problem again in the future like it happened in the November 2017 polls, so I'm going to post a link to the guidelines here: 

VfpT2zmKDbs_BaKArM6ae_ZQR3gtP7BEXWM6hfpEnNyRLd9IfowCuWfHjFGnpk3zUT9ZctV4qZC8v9IZrtojMKDSrQcKN04zftw9ZHDBbIU4ueyx5KMC_JCooW272L6ztqhOOUYI

Here are the results:

graph.png.7db0129a64f675ff29324ad88c22adb6.png

Will be releasing the analysis of the data soon, so look forward to that! Will be discussing a possible debate for the month close to New Years with the other members of the IPO, hope to bring you news soon!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm assuming there were issues with ULP voters...?

Yep. 4 of them were made after the poll was to start, and they've had no activity.

31 minutes ago, Identity_Party_Data said:

Yep. 4 of them were made after the poll was to start, and they've had no activity.

@DominoesExpress is my brother's account but he didn't vote in this one and doesn't actively check on Identity like I do. I've mentioned this to Beach_Ball already :)

10 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

@DominoesExpress is my brother's account but he didn't vote in this one and doesn't actively check on Identity like I do. I've mentioned this to Beach_Ball already :)

I believe his vote was counted

On 12/19/2017 at 6:13 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:
On 12/18/2017 at 10:27 PM, FatherOfTimes said:

Is DLimit a criminal?

Yes, but he denies it with some half answer....

No. The answer he's given is that it's for his other character.

This IS a game after all, having multiple characters is fine.

15 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

I do not have to reply to you.

On 12/23/2017 at 2:39 AM, Norway174 said:

I feel as though I'm understanding.

On 12/19/2017 at 12:13 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Yes, but he denies it with some half answer....

DLimit possesses a character that is a criminal.
Damien Malik is NOT a criminal considering that he is the representative of The People's Revolutionary Party.
The second character, with an undisclosed identity, shall be a member of a criminal organization titled as "The Left-Hand Mafia".

In conclusion, DLimit possesses ONE character that is NOT a criminal (the politician) and a second character that IS a criminal (Mobster).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DLimit said:

In conclusion, DLimit possesses ONE character that is NOT a criminal (the politician) and a second character that IS a criminal (Mobster).

Pretty much what I've been saying all along.

Glad your finally making a proper statement about it. Maybe now they will understand. ;) 

• Like 1

On 27/12/2017 at 5:22 PM, DLimit said:

DLimit possesses a character that is a criminal.
Damien Malik is NOT a criminal considering that he is the representative of The People's Revolutionary Party.
The second character, with an undisclosed identity, shall be a member of a criminal organization titled as "The Left-Hand Mafia".

I apologise if this has already been asked before (as I believe it may have been), however I would like to clarify anyway;

Although you wouldn't be able to login to both characters at the same time (well, unless you had two separate computers), would you use your political character, Damien Malik (if elected as Governor), to grant free pass to your criminal one and let him get off without getting into trouble?

In other words, would you abuse one character to ensure ease for the other?

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Although you wouldn't be able to login to both characters at the same time (well, unless you had two separate computers), would you use your political character, Damien Malik (if elected as Governor), to grant free pass to your criminal one and let him get off without getting into trouble?

I highly doubt that's gonna be possible.

The governors aren't above the law. And they're certainly not a judge, and can't grant free pases to whoever the police arrests.

And the only policy, that I know of, that a governor is able to change, that may affects criminals, is weather or not marijuana is legal. (Don't quote me on that last part, I'm just paraphrasing what Lucious described in his announcement.)

10 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

I apologise if this has already been asked before (as I believe it may have been), however I would like to clarify anyway;

In other words, would you abuse one character to ensure ease for the other?

The People's Revolutionary Party's Constitution clearly indicates that any act of corruption would result in The People, themselves, utilizing peaceful or forceful means to overthrow the representative of the party in exchange for another elected representative within the party.