FrancePourLaVie

Right-Unite Coalition

To whom it may concern,

I would like to offer you all a proposition, join the "Right-Unite Coalition".

A coalition for Right-Wing parties, including my party (Front National) and hopefully The Royal Family Party!

Pro's:

-Have your party represented on a larger scale.

-Gain more votes and attract attention to your party.

-Removing competition from the left wing.

-Have a loyal right wing alliance.

We hope to hear from you all soon,

If you are interested please make reply to me in this thread,

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard,

Founder and President of "The Front National".

On 12/17/2017 at 8:30 PM, SpartanLords said:

Vous avez mon vote monsieur. /  You got my vote sir.

Ma'am...correction.

• Like 2

I like this in theory, but in practice Marie-Clare Bouchard is of questionable reputation, particularly as a person who brings unity.

I think at this point the best right-coalition is the CCP.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Expressman said:

I like this in theory, but in practice Marie-Clare Bouchard is of questionable reputation, particularly as a person who brings unity.

I think at this point the best right-coalition is the CCP.

I'm trustworthy don't make assumptions.

CCP is a party

On 12/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I'm trustworthy don't make assumptions.

Hey! What a coincidence, what's what my drug dealer told me last night as well. Before he sold me baking powder. :P 

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

Hey! What a coincidence, what's what my drug dealer told me last night as well. Before he sold me baking powder. :P 

Honestly, answer me this, was there a need for you to say that?

@FrancePourLaVie Before I post something. I ask myself... Should I do this? Is this a good post? Am I adding something of value to the conversation?
And clearly, the answer was yes to at least one of them. I think it was a good joke.

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@FrancePourLaVie Before I post something. I ask myself... Should I do this? Is this a good post? Am I adding something of value to the conversation?
And clearly, the answer was yes to at least one of them. I think it was a good joke.

At someones expense and I am sick of it!

@FrancePourLaVie How can you not see "I'm trustworthy" is a terrible expression? Have you not seen any movies at all? That's exactly what a bad guy would say.

Like this movie where the girl eats an apple from a witch and falls asleep. I forget the name. But it's a pretty famous story, and a Disney movie.
Basically, the witch, in disguise, says she's trustworthy.

Or what people with vans would say right before you get kidnapped.

And trust, same as with respect, has to be earned. And you don't get that by attacking people.
And acting like you're better than everyone else. And like you've already won. Because of that, you've already lost. Just look at the data. You went down 2 votes from last month. That's a fact.
Those two votes were probably yourself, and the only other person in your campaign. But that's just my guess.

24 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@FrancePourLaVie How can you not see "I'm trustworthy" is a terrible expression? Have you not seen any movies at all? That's exactly what a bad guy would say.

Like this movie where the girl eats an apple from a witch and falls asleep. I forget the name. But it's a pretty famous story, and a Disney movie.
Basically, the witch, in disguise, says she's trustworthy.

Or what people with vans would say right before you get kidnapped.

And trust, same as with respect, has to be earned. And you don't get that by attacking people.
And acting like you're better than everyone else. And like you've already won. Because of that, you've already lost. Just look at the data. You went down 2 votes from last month. That's a fact.
Those two votes were probably yourself, and the only other person in your campaign. But that's just my guess.

Basically,

What you have said in this thread is,

You called me a witch, a pedophile and a liar.

Also,

You decide to attack me for my decisions to engage community members in a friendly, civilised debate, yet you pat Joel Keys on the back for mentally bashing me, relentlessly.

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You called me a witch, a pedophile and a liar.

And you still don't see my point? Because that's not true at all.

Here's a summary for you:
1. I said saying "I'm trustworthy" is a terrible saying, because that's what bad guys do. I did not call you a bad guy specifically.
2. See 1.
3. I called you out, by using FACTS. PROVEN FACTS YOU CAN GO CHECK RIGHT NOW! And I gave you a piece of advice. How you use it is up to you.

As for @JoelKeys, all he did was calling you out. Not mentally bashing you relentless. He present a very well formated and organized case against you.
Now it's your job, to address each of those points, and provide some counter points. As debates usually goes. Isn't that what you wanted? A debate!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

And you still don't see my point? Because that's not true at all.

Here's a summary for you:
1. I said saying "I'm trustworthy" is a terrible saying, because that's what bad guys do. I did not call you a bad guy specifically.
2. See 1.
3. I called you out, by using FACTS. PROVEN FACTS YOU CAN GO CHECK RIGHT NOW! And I gave you a piece of advice. How you use it is up to you.

As for @JoelKeys, all he did was calling you out. Not mentally bashing you relentless. He present a very well formated and organized case against you.
Now it's your job, to address each of those points, and provide some counter points. As debates usually goes. Isn't that what you wanted? A debate!

(1) Your point holds no meaning, it's useless! What is the point in bringing A DAMN DISNEY MOVIE INTO THIS? I do not know what you want me to say, terrible question.

(2) See 1 :)

(3) Why bother, Joel fared way worse than me in the polls, besides the polls are useless when only 40+ people vote in them. This game will have hundreds of thousands of players, thus making you point no longer worthy of testing.

*Presented.

Learn your values and stop contradicting yourself!

9 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

(1) Your point holds no meaning, it's useless! What is the point in bringing A DAMN DISNEY MOVIE INTO THIS? I do not know what you want me to say, terrible question.

(2) See 1

That's your opinion. Clearly you're not getting at what I mean in my messages. And I don't know how I can make my statements any clearer. I think this makes you officially dumber than a child.

12 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

(3) Why bother, Joel fared way worse than me in the polls, besides the polls are useless when only 40+ people vote in them. This game will have hundreds of thousands of players, thus making you point no longer worthy of testing.

Joel is no longer running for governor. I guess at this point, I shouldn't be surprised you still don't know. Because clearly, you're not understanding any of our messages.

And why bother!? Do you even read your own messages? First, you claimed he was brutally mentally attacking you. And now you're claiming you don't bother, because he's lower in the polls than you, for something he's not even running for anymore? Of course he's lower than you dumb dumb.

But even with that, he's only 2 points lower than you.

And THEN, you bring up a point saying it's useless. And THEN, you go ahead and tell me to stop contradicting myself. When you did so in your own message?
e45.png

46 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

That's your opinion. Clearly you're not getting at what I mean in my messages. And I don't know how I can make my statements any clearer. I think this makes you officially dumber than a child.

Joel is no longer running for governor. I guess at this point, I shouldn't be surprised you still don't know. Because clearly, you're not understanding any of our messages.

And why bother!? Do you even read your own messages? First, you claimed he was brutally mentally attacking you. And now you're claiming you don't bother, because he's lower in the polls than you, for something he's not even running for anymore? Of course he's lower than you dumb dumb.

But even with that, he's only 2 points lower than you.

And THEN, you bring up a point saying it's useless. And THEN, you go ahead and tell me to stop contradicting myself. When you did so in your own message?
e45.png

Listen NORWAY,

Language will not be tolerated here!

I already knew that Joel dropped out, which strengthened my point that he knows nothing about politics and why he WAS last in the polls!

You are a little manipulative waste of my time!

GOOD DAY!

40 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Listen NORWAY,

Language will not be tolerated here!

I already knew that Joel dropped out, which strengthened my point that he knows nothing about politics and why he WAS last in the polls!

You are a little manipulative waste of my time!

GOOD DAY!

Alright you are either very young or have severe mental insecurities. You cannot take criticism well, AT ALL. This is how politics works sweetheart. You bash your opponents to gain a political lead. Also, the reason I dropped out was not due to lack of political knowledge, actually quite the contrary. I do not agree with all over Lucious' policies, but most of them are exactly what I would do. He is also significantly ahead in the polls, so I closed my political campaign in order to get ahead. Again, this is how politics works. I support Lucious because it is better to be a small part of something big than a big part of something small. You are the one, my friend, who is oblivious as to how politics works. You are a dreamer. Plain and simple. How are you going to be able to be governor 24/7, while running your own TV Network, producing multiple TV shows, and organising a monopoly of political parties. You are like a mouse, offering a cat a slice of cheese to leave it alone. You are the mouse, Lucious is the cat. You are making him this offer to join you to eliminate competition, but he is already ahead of you. Why would the cat accept a slice of cheese when he can just eat the mouse. Yes, it may be more hassle for the cat, having to catch the mouse, but the cat is bigger, faster, stronger. So it will eat. Lucious will eat you, as is evident by the polls. You cannot argue back against these points though. You won't. Why? Because you don't know how to. Prove me wrong, Ms. LaVie. Actually take each one of my points and argue against them.

P.S How does it feel you were only 2 points ahead of someone not even running? 

10 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Alright you are either very young or have severe mental insecurities. You cannot take criticism well, AT ALL. This is how politics works sweetheart. You bash your opponents to gain a political lead. Also, the reason I dropped out was not due to lack of political knowledge, actually quite the contrary. I do not agree with all over Lucious' policies, but most of them are exactly what I would do. He is also significantly ahead in the polls, so I closed my political campaign in order to get ahead. Again, this is how politics works. I support Lucious because it is better to be a small part of something big than a big part of something small. You are the one, my friend, who is oblivious as to how politics works. You are a dreamer. Plain and simple. How are you going to be able to be governor 24/7, while running your own TV Network, producing multiple TV shows, and organising a monopoly of political parties. You are like a mouse, offering a cat a slice of cheese to leave it alone. You are the mouse, Lucious is the cat. You are making him this offer to join you to eliminate competition, but he is already ahead of you. Why would the cat accept a slice of cheese when he can just eat the mouse. Yes, it may be more hassle for the cat, having to catch the mouse, but the cat is bigger, faster, stronger. So it will eat. Lucious will eat you, as is evident by the polls. You cannot argue back against these points though. You won't. Why? Because you don't know how to. Prove me wrong, Ms. LaVie. Actually take each one of my points and argue against them.

P.S How does it feel you were only 2 points ahead of someone not even running? 

DON'T YOU DARE PATRONISE WOMEN BY CALLING ME "SWEETHEART" YOU CREEP!

You DO NOT understand politics, if you did then you would still be in this election!

THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT LUCIOUS AND I WILL NOT BE IN THE SAME SERVER AS WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

I can say it for you but I cannot understand it for you, I know that it takes you a little longer than most to understand things.

How many times do I have to say it........ I will not be running this company on my own, I will have MULTIPLE SHAREHOLDERS.

Oh Christ, this is why no one ever took your campaign seriously, you bring up a damn cat in the middle of a debate.......... if I could tolerate you, then I would pray for your mental capabilities.

P.S, how does it feel to be completely insignificant and WORTH NOTHING?

35 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

DON'T YOU DARE PATRONISE WOMEN BY CALLING ME "SWEETHEART" YOU CREEP!

You DO NOT understand politics, if you did then you would still be in this election!

THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT LUCIOUS AND I WILL NOT BE IN THE SAME SERVER AS WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

I can say it for you but I cannot understand it for you, I know that it takes you a little longer than most to understand things.

How many times do I have to say it........ I will not be running this company on my own, I will have MULTIPLE SHAREHOLDERS.

Oh Christ, this is why no one ever took your campaign seriously, you bring up a damn cat in the middle of a debate.......... if I could tolerate you, then I would pray for your mental capabilities.

P.S, how does it feel to be completely insignificant and WORTH NOTHING?

This, ladies and gentlemen. This is what you are voting for if you vote FrancePoorLaVie. A delusional dreamer with no means to deliver on her false manipulative promises. She resorts to ad hominem whenever she is losing a debate, clearly not stable in the brains department. I understand politics fully, unlike this political reprobate. 

17 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

This, ladies and gentlemen. This is what you are voting for if you vote FrancePoorLaVie. A delusional dreamer with no means to deliver on her false manipulative promises. She resorts to ad hominem whenever she is losing a debate, clearly not stable in the brains department. I understand politics fully, unlike this political reprobate. 

This ladies and gentlemen is a failure of a politician, with no life or nothing better to do than rain on others parades and can not even use my name correctly!

9 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

This ladies and gentlemen is a failure of a politician, with no life or nothing better to do than rain on others parades and can not even use my name correctly!

Darling I am no failure. I am working with Lucious now, who is much bigger than you. You can resort to name calling all you want, it just shows your level of pettiness and inability to defend yourself reasonably.

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Darling I am no failure. I am working with Lucious now, who is much bigger than you. You can resort to name calling all you want, it just shows your level of pettiness and inability to defend yourself reasonably.

You are not working WITH Lucious, you are working FOR Lucious,

You are a pathetic, petty and incompetent little man.

10 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You are not working WITH Lucious, you are working FOR Lucious,

You are a pathetic, petty and incompetent little man.

I am not working for Lucious, I am working WITH him to help him win. So are all of his voters. You are the pathetic one, you cannot argue civilly so you resort to name calling. Quite sad, sweetheart.

10 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I am not working for Lucious, I am working WITH him to help him win. So are all of his voters. You are the pathetic one, you cannot argue civilly so you resort to name calling. Quite sad, sweetheart.

Are you gay?

If not then you calling me sweetheart is harassment.

By the way, Lucious was doing just fine without you, you are exploiting and spoiling his parties reputation!

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Are you gay?

If not then you calling me sweetheart is harassment.

By the way, Lucious was doing just fine without you, you are exploiting and spoiling his parties reputation!

How would me being gay change a statements meaning? So a gay person can say it but I can't? So you are being discriminatory? Harassment is serious allegations, sweetheart, and unless you have actually been harrassed I would encourage you to calm yourself down.

And yes, Lucious was winning with or without me, and yes I see that as an opportunity. What's wrong with that? That is called politics, and I am completely open about this to @LuciousTimes. I am siding with him because it benefits me, that's how politics works. You should take a course in politics.