Sign in to follow this  
Bassman

Prime Furniture Co.

Hello all, 

Prime Furniture Company is seeking apprentices and journeymen to help expand this business in order to offer a broader range of furniture. Our vision was to bring the populace top quality chairs and tables, but why stop there? Now we want creative craftsmen ( and women ) to bring to the company simple and elegant designs of desks, bed frames, cabinets, nightstands, door frames, and even begin the creation of backyard sheds. If you have the motivation and creativity, please send me a direct message so we can begin an interview and see if you are fit for the job. Wages will either be hourly or commission depending on interview and preference.

Thank you all and have a great day,

Mr. Bass, CEO of Prime Furniture Company.

W11618-MAH-PS-1200x1200

Edited by Bassman
Add Category
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, patrick1333 said:

Do you currently hire for an accounting position? Message me if you do.

No exactly, I am looking for an estimator if you are interested in that position.

13 minutes ago, Bassman said:

No exactly, I am looking for an estimator if you are interested in that position.

To estimate the cost of things? Budgets, product cost calculations, projected income, expenses and stuff? Accountants do that, too. It's part of our job. I can do anything finance related, really :)

5 hours ago, patrick1333 said:

To estimate the cost of things? Budgets, product cost calculations, projected income, expenses and stuff? Accountants do that, too. It's part of our job. I can do anything finance related, really :)

Exactly, I figured you would be able to do such tasks, but I prefer the position Estimator over accountant. More engaging position title in my opinion. If you could send me a direct message with some backround information about yourself and a desired wage rate that would be great, thank you!

1 hour ago, Bassman said:

Exactly, I figured you would be able to do such tasks, but I prefer the position Estimator over accountant. More engaging position title in my opinion. If you could send me a direct message with some backround information about yourself and a desired wage rate that would be great, thank you!

Will do :)

Interesting.

May possibly try to invest if you're open to it :)

Edited by Capped

On 12/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, Capped said:

Interesting.

May possibly try to invest if you're open to it :)

Absolutely, send me a dm of what investment you would like to make. Like the amount you want to invest, what you can contribute/benefit the company, and what you would like back from the company for your investment!

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 6:23 AM, Uthred said:

Do you have any current open positions?

Yes sir we do. Mostly we are looking for craftsman who will craft and assemble the furniture till we can open an entire factory. Then your job will be switched over to managing the assembly line so there is always job certainty.

22 hours ago, Bassman said:

Absolutely, send me a dm of what investment you would like to make. Like the amount you want to invest, what you can contribute/benefit the company, and what you would like back from the company for your investment!

Awesome, will do man!

I'm interested in a job. Though i'd ask what i could do, im quite useless. Im still an immigrant, i'll get my visa in a few days or week. So what kind fo positions are open?

Edited by UnicornAmee

On 6/6/2018 at 7:10 PM, UnicornAmee said:

I'm interested in a job. Though i'd ask what i could do, im quite useless. Im still an immigrant, i'll get my visa in a few days or week. So what kind fo positions are open?

Hi there! There are a good amount of positions still open so just send me a direct message and I’ll can find a spot for you in my business!