jaylenclyde

Do you guys like the release date?

2 hours ago, Exist said:

I wouldn't mind it as much if we got an official trailer for the Town Square.

there will be a video coming this year regarding some of the features for town square, and another video sometime soon which will consist of the mechanics for combat

Edited by Narc
  • Like 2

looking arounbd for the release date cant find it but i know its soon... anyone can gimme lil help and tell me the release date ? sry for my badenglish lolll

25 minutes ago, psykopat said:

looking arounbd for the release date cant find it but i know its soon... anyone can gimme lil help and tell me the release date ? sry for my badenglish lolll

The first module will be out on march 21st.

I think it was not only good that they let us know when they did, but I also think that it is a good date in general.

• Like 1

I personally like there approach, they don't release content or anything for that matter that, is not quality. Being this is a huge approach, I think it is more then fare.

8 hours ago, akomplice said:

I personally like there approach, they don't release content or anything for that matter that, is not quality. Being this is a huge approach, I think it is more then fare.

That's is true, the suspense keeps us intrigued! 

9 hours ago, akomplice said:

I don't, been waiting for like a year, a lot of people even longer. It's not like this is some story game, you can't get spoiled for this game. I would personally like to see actual progress, instead of some developer babbling about all the 'great things' that are supposed to come but they never show. Is that because it's their approach, or is it because they're incapable of actually making this game? I would like to know which one it is. 

• Like 2

Been waiting years for the release, nice to finally see that it's actually happening. Lots of people were starting to lose hope and interest I think. 

@n0livi0n , I totally understand everything you said! Look into the Podium and try to get some fire going in the forums to give yourself something...aid my friend Lucious Times! 

@MapleMooses , that's true! Hopefully this will bring some people back and keep people around!