Bootson

Rp Politics

Hello citizens,

I was wondering what kind of politics the more serious roleplaying community is interested in. More specificly what laws, party types, and how any other aspects of a government you guys are looking for. Myself personally im not to sure what to expect or even want in game as far as government goes. If you could leave some comments about and ideas for laws or preferences you may have. Thank you for the view and have a great time in the forums.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2017 at 9:21 AM, Bootson said:

Hello citizens,

I was wondering what kind of politics the more serious roleplaying community is interested in. More specificly what laws, party types, and how any other aspects of a government you guys are looking for. Myself personally im not to sure what to expect or even want in game as far as government goes. If you could leave some comments about and ideas for laws or preferences you may have. Thank you for the view and have a great time in the forums.

Currently, the most well-known and popular candidates, without wanting to sound egotistical at all in any way and more-so from a statistical point-of-view, would have to be @LuciousTimes and myself, although, there are many other very committed, active and well-known candidates such as those found on the IPO December Poll.

The IPO (Identity Political Organization) is responsible for hosting debates and keeping track of the most up-to-date results by hosting monthly polls on the forums to keep an accurate record of political candidate's support.

In regards to roleplaying, I feel that Identity politicians, such as myself, are very much aware that, yes, it is just a game and certain things may not always be possible, however, many of us take the roleplay serious enough to add in things to our manifestos and talking-points (for debates and press conferences) which may not actually be possible once Identity is released, solely for the purpose of roleplay and to allow the public to get an idea of the candidate's personalities and how they feel about certain topics.

USEFUL LINKS:

The Podium

The Hamilton Party - Website

December Poll 2017 (IPO)

• Like 1