John-Doe

Please Block Russians!

On 3/4/2016 at 6:04 AM, Crumby said:

All the Americans commenting here have no idea what it feels like in EU. A Russian will join the game with all his other Russian friends and they will expect you to also speak Russian.  They expect everyone to speak Russian. But of course for some reason their country melted into Europe so now they have to play with us. I HOPE TO GOD that Devs make EU West and EU East English versions, then EU East Russian only. Then I won't have to kill myself and then go down to hell where I will rant on the forums about fooken Russians and get hate because of 'rights'

Americans have it easier.

We live next to South America.... We share you're pain bro. But deal with it.

• Like 1

you know the moment when you realise how senseless a conversation is and how much you want to facepalm? this is one

• Like 1

Please block Americans, I can't understand them either. We should just block all the countries except this one that I'm living in right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Please block Americans, I can't understand them either. We should just block all the countries except this one that I'm living in right now.

So we're going to block the creators of the freaking game?

i'm not sure but the way this forum is reacting to russians reminds me to the reichskristallnacht (nazis destroyed jewish property) and the genocide in islamic countrys (turkey etc. are killing every yezidi). @all don't be like them! act like a homo sapiens sapiens would act! cooperate with russians! they are humans that can speak english, too! without them the usa would be captured by the nazis in 2. ww! 

• Like 1

In my opinion this discussion only has one answer and that's that every citizen should be welcome. This discussion is just useless. Not every person in real life can speak English and that's a problem every store has to deal with in real life if a person with bad English knowledge walks in the store. It's called realism, and it's not realistic to ban Russians from the servers. That's just silly.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mark said:

and what country is that?

Guys, i'm okay with everyone as long as they know "basic" english.

I won't get angry over a "you is" or "i are" but if they can't even answer me then they could just go play the sims.

@BluePandaIta how about you see russians as immigrants ingame and call the cops when they get near to you?  if russians play on a us server they'll be hobos and try to rob you out. same for americans on a russian server. there are things you all can't stop by cryiny into this forum