Memes

Disease and Health

I've Been Tracking this Game since around 2015/16 and i have'nt heard to much about any medical or disease related problems to your character.

For instance i just thought it would be a good idea to add such things as Malaria since the map is set in a tropical landscape from screenshots. Or maybe thnigs like Parkinsons disease, maybe if you were a hunter for example you may have a hard time aiming, also if medical care is'nt seen to in a while you may become close to death. Food Poisoning could be contracted through Badly cooked food or raw food. Another thing, if you have a visable disease, maybe you could show it on the character. Even a Mental Disease (I know it would be hard to inplement considering its a user behind the player) such as Schizophrenia.

Just Some Things i had on my mind about the game since it's not to long until the town is released.

10 hours ago, Memes said:

I've Been Tracking this Game since around 2015/16 and i have'nt heard to much about any medical or disease related problems to your character.

For instance i just thought it would be a good idea to add such things as Malaria since the map is set in a tropical landscape from screenshots. Or maybe thnigs like Parkinsons disease, maybe if you were a hunter for example you may have a hard time aiming, also if medical care is'nt seen to in a while you may become close to death. Food Poisoning could be contracted through Badly cooked food or raw food. Another thing, if you have a visable disease, maybe you could show it on the character. Even a Mental Disease (I know it would be hard to inplement considering its a user behind the player) such as Schizophrenia.

Just Some Things i had on my mind about the game since it's not to long until the town is released.

Hey there, the devs said that they would like to put diseases in the game but it won't be until after launch unfortunately but it will be a great mechanic when they do implement it.

• Like 2

I think this is a very good idea because it can add new careers and a new feature for the political career as some politicians may believe in a  National health care service and the benefits and some may think it will cost to much and effect job quality 

(if a national health care service was created the government would have to  allocate funding for paying staff and other costs)

14 hours ago, Jmx10001 said:

I think this is a very good idea because it can add new careers and a new feature for the political career as some politicians may believe in a  National health care service and the benefits and some may think it will cost to much and effect job quality 

(if a national health care service was created the government would have to  allocate funding for paying staff and other costs)

well said, this is exactly what i was thinking abaous as i posted this! :D