Sign in to follow this  
unaturalz

File database?

I am not sure if this has been touched on already, but i wanted to see you guys had any idea on how deep the criminal/law enforcement  system would take on with the whole file manager system if it actually is implemented into the game which it will be but does anyone have any predictions?

• Like 2

I belive the public sector has an access to such database. I imagine that it would consist of name, profession, address, maybe even a counter for times arrested by police, diseases( mostly addiction of drugs ), wage (for statistic purpose). Listed arguments will be quite essential to public sector.

I kinda doubt that confirmed crimes are going to be recorded, that you could see which crimes someone has already executed and when.

You can categorize my opinion as "prediction".

For crime I am guessing they will save in a server database and will be retrieved when you log in. Meaning people can not simply relog to cleanse themselves and getting rid of your crimes will be a hard thing to do. Think of all the roleplay; forcing an officer into wiping you clean and then dropping him of after you hit him hoping it kind of messes up his memory. Or maybe a hostage situation where this is one of the demands?