rollercoster47

how do i play beta acses

God, please learn about what you're going to buy before you buy it.

Beta Access is coming on March 21st.

You won't be able to play the game until March 21st.

Want me to repeat it s l o w l y ?

M a r c h  2 1  i s  t h e  d a t e  f o r  w h e n  B e t a  A c c e s s  g e t s  r e l e a s e d .

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Orbiit said:

God, please learn about what you're going to buy before you buy it.

Beta Access is coming on March 21st.

You won't be able to play the game until March 21st.

Want me to repeat it s l o w l y ?

M a r c h  2 1  i s  t h e  d a t e  f o r  w h e n  B e t a  A c c e s s  g e t s  r e l e a s e d .

Actually its the date when the first module is released. Beta wont be until after all modules are released.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rollercoster47 said:

how do i play beta acses I bought the $30 one but I donrt know how to use beta access

Hello!  Access to the first module will be next March. The project is divided into three pre-release "modules" that each provide additional functionality. After all three are released we should get a full Beta release. The modules are small portions of finished gameplay for us to check out during production. When the Beta releases you should be notified. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

Hi Rollercoaster47!

As stated before by the others, you won't be able to play the game before the first module (part of the game, like an early alpha) comes out.
The first module - called Town Square - will be released on March 21 in 2018.

After the 3 modules (Town Square, SWAT and Racing) are out, there will be the Beta release which will include the most parts of the full game.

So in your case, with the $30 package, you'll be able to play on March 21!

If you have more questions, please look at the FAQs and the Twitch Clip Directory inside my signature.

Cheers!
Isaac

• Like 2