Sign in to follow this  
CreatureGaming

Greetings to all!

Hello, all.

Just joined the website after watching the dev trailer on YouTube.  This is a project that I feel very passionate about as the premise is something that I always dreamed of as a little kid playing my NES. I pledged a modest amount ( what I could ( for now ) ) and hope that the devs make the most of it. I hope to see you all in-game when this thing gets up and running. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CreatureGaming said:

Hello, all.

Just joined the website after watching the dev trailer on YouTube.  This is a project that I feel very passionate about as the premise is something that I always dreamed of as a little kid playing my NES. I pledged a modest amount ( what I could ( for now ) ) and hope that the devs make the most of it. I hope to see you all in-game when this thing gets up and running. 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please enjoy your stay here and have a look at the links in my signature, the 2 FAQ's have a lot of useful information and it will benefit you to have a read.

Here is another link with a long list of twitch clips of devs giving answers to questions: 

I hope all of this helps and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask as the community/ I will be glad to help answer questions to the best of our knowledge!

Kind regards,

Luckyduck.