Sign in to follow this  
DLimit

Images of Cities

Greetings, fellow citizens of Identity Island.

I am currently searching for images of the following cities:

1. 1. Ash Hill
  2. 2. Roseport
  3. 3. Turtle Beach

In the process, I am also searching for images of the rural countryside.

I am not referencing to hundreds of detailed images for each city. I am merely seeking an image that either A) Displays a location within the city or B) Is a representation of the city.

Which regions on the Identity Island map consists of each city? I.E. Is Roseport on the North-Eastern region of the map? 

Where am I capable of attaining a large image of the cities that are stationed within this map?

FjyMJAh.jpg 

Thank you very much for the information.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 12:30 PM, YouKnowBro said:

The most you can find is in about to my knowledge.

Unfortunately, I've been struggling to attain a decent image of Roseport in order to utilizeo the image for my political party's webpage.

Super excited to see how it turns out, i think it will be great if you can get the fighting close to Arma combat....

Sadly, that map posted above is very much out of date. The current geometry and layout of Identity's world has changed vastly beyond that conceptual map. However, Identity's world will be based on the Carolina states in the United States. Ash Hill represents something similar to Beverly Hills. More wealthy and a lot cleaner. Turtle Beach represents Myrtle Beach. and Roseport represents a mixture of places like New York which will be much more compact and run down, a slum of sorts. While there are no real good pictures showcasing these locations, quick google searches can help get a general idea of how the cities will look.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/17/2017 at 9:40 AM, MrCOUCHLOK said:

Super excited to see how it turns out, i think it will be great if you can get the fighting close to Arma combat....

Fighting, why?

11 minutes ago, YouKnowBro said:

Fighting, why?

A large part of this game will be the combat.  The "Cops and robbers" aspect of the game will be one of the main parts and in my opinion the most exciting, especially with all the cool, detailed weapons they're adding.

• ver.1.22474487139 1