Sign in to follow this  
Atmosphere

Identity Beta, what do you think so far?

Finally finished downloading it, can't wait to play.

Won't post any screenshots to make sure nothing gets spoiled for people who don't have it yet.

Any servers you guys playing on? Been playing on the EU server so far and it's totally lag free with 60/100 people so far.

Uhqvcl2.png

It's not on steam yet, I just made a shortcut for it because it's easier to access this way.

Here's the actual icon. It kind of needs to be updated but I mean, who cares about icons.

29BIWXd.jpg

Game shouldn't have high requirements.

I have a 770 + i5 and I can play it on ultra with 102 FPS and around 60 people on a server.

Doesn't use a lot of RAM either.

How's it for you guys so far?

19 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

oh, never seen that one, looks nicely done.

your profile says something else :P

12 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

your profile says something else :P

What? What exactly does it say??

11 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

What? What exactly does it say??

it said that you've seen that post.

Edited by Shimozukachi
new keyboard

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

it said that you've seen that post.

Really? When? After you linked it is the only time I ever saw that post, if that's what you're talking about.

5 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Really? When? After you linked it is the only time I ever saw that post, if that's what you're talking about.

really? is that starting again? just because you're not right it doesn't change by acting like a dick xD

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

really? is that starting again? just because you're not right it doesn't change by acting like a dick xD

Wait, how am I acting like a dick? Did you not comprehend what I said? I said the only time I ever saw that picture was after you linked it. How is that being a dick? Or are you trying to be the edgy 9gag meme master and trolling me?

18 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Wait, how am I acting like a dick? Did you not comprehend what I said? I said the only time I ever saw that picture was after you linked it. How is that being a dick? Or are you trying to be the edgy 9gag meme master and trolling me?

nothing of all. i'm just calling you copycat because you've did a copy. it's boring to troll someone who isn't geting the joke. please be a good kid and stop acting like a dickbutt. :D

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

nothing of all. i'm just calling you copycat because you've did a copy. it's boring to troll someone who isn't geting the joke. please be a good kid and stop acting like a dickbutt. :D

1st off, I had no idea you made such a post.

2nd off, do you realise how autistic you look when you try trolling someone? This sums up exactly how you "troll".

n8umjWj.png

1 hour ago, Olio said:

and this is Atmosphere....

still on mod queue on asylum.......................................................................................................................................................

Will I ever be free again?

7 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

still on mod queue on asylum.......................................................................................................................................................

Will I ever be free again?

you're annoying

6 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

you're a moron, and annoying.

that's why noone likes you. it's not to late to say "hey let's be friends!" and stop acting like that. you don't even have to say sorry. just do it. 

that's why noone likes you.

Oh, enough people like me, on the original forums. This one is filled with mainly overly offended people who take everything that's not positive as an insult. I won't change my posts just to make people like me.

@Jaxx_On you're right, however, I don't think he has the common sense & knowledge to understand me even if I tried to filter myself.

10 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Oh, enough people like me, on the original forums. This one is filled with mainly overly offended people who take everything that's not positive as an insult. I won't change my posts just to make people like me.

@Jaxx_On you're right, however, I don't think he has the common sense & knowledge to understand me even if I tried to filter myself.

calm down. this is not the old forum. just go and play on your atari 2600 and be quiet

calm down. this is not the old forum. just go and play on your atari 2600 and be quiet

I never said old, I said the original, which is still much more active than this forum. http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/

Honestly, English isn't that hard.

Duolingo could help you, a lot. Give it a try.