UnknownX

Crime Organization

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself to all my fellow criminals, warlords, masterminds, alike. I shouldn't have to tell you who I am as you should already know, just like I know who you are...and if you do not know who I am, well then watch the island news once in a while and you will find out who I am real quick. But enough of that names White Mask, and since this whole policitical mumble jumble bull shhhi....crap is going down on who wants to be a governor of this great city of ours. I think it's time for the criminal underground to become one....I know what your saying 'nope I'm not joining you Mr. Mask ' good cause I don't want your sorry ass either, what have you done to make a name for yourself!....sorry sorry went off on a tangent there, what I'm saying is this. Let's have a higher group of organization which will have the brightest evil criminal masterminds of the island just to talk business make sure  that everyone is making money, I know I know....what if we are not on the same page and the leaders of their gang or whatever you want to be called is feuding with each other? Well my dear boy it's simple this criminal organization will be like a safe zone so to speak. This safe zone is where you can have a one on one meeting with the leader of your rival and talk terms or whatever you want, like money or territory. Or call a sit down with all members of the court and hash it out together. Like I said we can have a massive sit down with all the leaders of their orginaizations and talk about, territory's or how we can take down the government of this city and turn it into our city! Or I don't care we can just has a sit down and drink and eat good food the choice is yours...as long as you know that it's a safe zone and there is no killing in the safe zone...even though that is a against my better judgement rules are rules.

now if my fellow criminals like this idea we can go to the next step and coming up with a name of this organization, who should sit on this court, standard rules, etc...you get what I'm saying so what do you say?

(just post let me know what u guys think and if I get enough people who like the idea we will get it going on discord and on the forum and if your in come up with a name for it, make some rules up and we can all have a sit down and hash it out like the criminal, masterminds we are)

( hmmm no takers..hmm..ok let me put it this way..its like the movie John Wick and a biker club. Like I said we can come up with some cool ideas. On anything we want. we can't have the government telling us what to do so why not have a john wick kidda place where no cops allowed just us bad asses and maybe have a special coin or a code word that will let you into the club/restaurant/ whatever we come up with. I will make a discord channel thingy tonight and we can live chat there for any questions. or if you have questions now by all means PM or post.)

yeah basically like  if you ever play DC Online. the Villains group have a club where they get their missions, and meet other villains. So what im saying instead of all of us going around  trying to figure out who is the best at this and who owns this we have a safe zone like they did in John Wick. Were we can all chill out and not worry about the cops, or have your enemy who is running the same drugs you two can have a sit down and figure out terms of a set of rules. I dunno looks like its not catching on so we all will just run around and kill each other and have the good guys on the island run everything when we could have a place were we all get together and do exchanges, or do business with someone who is really good at what they do but you don't want to be the backseat driver so to speak.

How are you planning on organizing groups of people that live off of killing, cheating, lying, stealing and betraying?

OK maybe the whole Organization word is the wrong word. So let me put it this way. Until we come up with a name and figure out other things this is just a draft of what Im trying to say in a different way.

The Organization is a Club located in City on the Island that functions as neutral territory for Criminals, Warlords, hired assassins, Criminal Masterminds, Leaders of a Crime Organization. It also acts as a front as a fully functional Club for the people of Identity. But It is frequented by many hitmen and notorious murderers. The owner is A group of Criminals who invested into the Club (why not pull in all of our money and have a kick ass Club that the island has ever seen), They are powerful Men/Women who will  punishes people for violating club rules. 

The Organization is more than just a Club for the criminal underworld, it’s an entire network of facilities and services that enable assassins to do their job. Of the two rules in this underworld, one of them applies specifically to The Organization: no business on Club grounds. Example: While most assassins  strictly adhere to this rule, not everyone is so honorable, Thus you can not come into the club and get your kill so you can just so you can collect your money. because its a safe zone that only criminals can relax with out looking over their shoulders every five minutes.

While the Court of Criminals is a supreme authority in most cases, The Organization is an autonomous organization, of its various branch of criminals. They have complete authority over The Organization business. 

The Club is a place where business can be safely conducted even (or especially) when there is a bounty on your head, you want Territory, You want to buy out of your competition, etc....(Example:  a bounty on your head would allows someone to possibly buy off his bounty or negotiate with the person who placed that bounty without having to worry about being assassinated in the meanwhile.)

Anyone who has not broken its rules (and has the means to pay) can stay.  The rules are probably more or less the same as a regular Club, but breaking the rule against killing a patron is punishable by death. And this is where every criminal on the island will be contacted to take you out. For a price of course.

The Organization basically one giant ongoing Criminal conference or a giant Party 

Ok see if that explains it more...just a safe zone for us. a place were the best of the best hang out to talk, do business, and whatever else we can think of. AS far as the underline means that is what I am calling it right now but it could change as we get more people and better ideas.

Hope this clears it up @Rekter and to all who has seen this post.

How can you manage to create a neutral territory for criminals in a city where the law should be applied?

It was just a thought on what you can talk about in the club or whatever we plan on calling it. I would think it would be up to the way people rp in the game to come up with how you want to do it. 

So what is your plan then? end up becoming distro or something?
Sorry if i see a rival leader I'm going to put two bullets in the head wherever, and whenever.

Edited by Narc

Its a great idea as long as everyone follows the rules and procedures. Its possible but this access cannot be available to any chump who decided to make a crew for him and his two friends, If its going to be done it needs to be done correctly. If the Esqueletos mc can help in any way let me know. 

Mr. Jones is willing to accept any individuals within his night club and bar titled as "Soul'd Out" as long as individuals are not members or associated with any Law enforcement or judicial agents of the state. Thus, the club would be capable of undergoing their secret meetings within the club as long as the criminal organization refrains from engaging in any acts of violence within the club. 

Mr. Jones shall be interested in joining this club, as-well, on behalf of his guerrilla organization.

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/12731-sould-out-night-club-restaurant-and-bar/ 

Edited by DLimit

Yeah there you go I got the idea from John Wick you know how he goes to a hotel they have rules like no killing inside the hotel. Its just a place we all lovely criminals can get together shoot the crap, plan an awesome heist, talk about alliances etc..and like I said if two leaders of a group have a problem with each other they can have a sit down together and either hash it out, make a deal, or keep going to war with each other but as long as we as a group of awesome crime bosses and criminals come with an understanding of the rules. it may work,  and hell if we want we can also have a few guys be the higher ups and they can vote people into the club or whatever we come up with. I don't know it is a work in progress and i'am just rambling on and on. If anyone wants to help me on this or understands what I am trying to say and knows how to do it I will gladly help as best as I can.  love to hear some ideas here or if you don't trust the Five-O, send me a message

- White Mask

5943389d7bce3_whitemask.thumb.jpg.55cd8d854a016f6c30ec54985b3ff837.jpg 

9 hours ago, Vice7x said:

Quite interesting. 

I like this idea.

since we really don't know how the game play really is just the bits we see and then new video they posted a few days ago..it will take some time to figure out how to do it but doesn't hurt to get the ball rolling. :) 

We have to be one step ahead of the cops. Yea they will be organized and have the cool tactical gear and flashing red and blue lights. But like I said we will always be one step ahead. Thus a crime net(like payday) or something like it we will have.

Actually,i like this idea. It's far more realistic than just going around shooting,bank robbing and killing. I mean that is not the way real life criminal works. Net of corrupt cops,owners of business,corporations,corrupt politicians and criminal masterminds ruling the island? Hell yeah!