Will i spawn in a aparment?

Will i spawn on the street?

Do i have money?

18 hours ago, Uno23 said:

How will it look when i start?

Will i spawn in a aparment?

Will i spawn on the street?

Do i have money?

You will customize your character and give him/her a name. Once you've done that you get a hotel room until you can afford an apartment or house. You don't start with money unless you pledged to receive some.

5 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will customize your character and give him/her a name. Once you've done that you get a hotel room until you can afford an apartment or house. You don't start with money unless you pledged to receive some.

So, could you technically just never buy an apartment/house so you could never be homeless (unless you wanted to, of course) and always live in your hotel or would it kick you out automatically once you could afford an apartment or house even if you don't buy it?

Also, if you buy an apartment or house then decide to sell it or move out, will you then become homeless or can you get your hotel room back?

2 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

So, could you technically just never buy an apartment/house so you could never be homeless (unless you wanted to, of course) and always live in your hotel or would it kick you out automatically once you could afford an apartment or house even if you don't buy it?

Also, if you buy an apartment or house then decide to sell it or move out, will you then become homeless or can you get your hotel room back?

The hotel room will have VERY little storage and basically no customization options. It’s not a place you’ll want to be in for too long. Don’t believe you will get it back after selling apartment. 

• Like 1

@Uno23

If you wish to learn more about this game then I suggest you go read the devblogs or look up on youtube one of the Q&A sessions! They provide a lot of information and are fun to listen to.

• Like 1